MSPG Autographs

glenn

Having been so prominent at many Showmasters fairs over the years,why have they ceased trading?

I suspect many have purchased from him over the years and this included myself.

RD220 is no longer registered with the UACC as a dealer, i'm slightly out of the loop???

Any feedback helpful,I'm now curious about some of my past purchases.

• Showmasters Admin

Mick went out of business a while ago and no longer has any affiliation with Showmasters.

The reasons for MSPG going out of business were purely personal and had nothing to do with authenticity issues as far as I'm aware.

Saying that should you have any worries over any autographs I'm sure there are plenty of dealers at our shows that will be happy to take a look at them for you.

Mick went out of business a while ago and no longer has any affiliation with Showmasters.

The reasons for MSPG going out of business were purely personal and had nothing to do with authenticity issues as far as I'm aware.

Saying that should you have any worries over any autographs I'm sure there are plenty of dealers at our shows that will be happy to take a look at them for you.

I really appreciate your feedback,many thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

i do not think anyone cares how he is now days as most have been burnt by him owing people money or stock when he stopped trading.

his stock was good but paying his bills he was not so good at .

hope that helps

jason