What are you looking forward to?

torchwoodangel93

I don't know about anyone else, but with the Hub 6 starting in less that 72 hours (I think??) I'm getting quite excited!!! :lol:

So I thought a way for us all to get excited even more, lets talk about what we're looking forward to, or what we've enjoyed at previous Hubs? :D

This might sound pretty lame, but I love the opening ceremony, the way everythings all dark and the video thing plays with the music underneath, and everyone screams and claps :YAHOO: It's just a really exciting and awesome atmosphere, haha, well I think so anyhow... :thumbup:

So what are all of you excited about!? :YAHOO:

i've only made 2 opening ceremony out of all 4 hubs i've been to.

i don't know if i can think of one specific think i'm excited about.

i think its the atmosphere mainly, its like the second you step into the Park Inn it feels like you just landed on your home planet.

like the doors are the stargate, or the doors to the Tardis or something, and inside are people into the same stuff, insane as and excited as you are for whats to come

i think its the atmosphere mainly, its like the second you step into the Park Inn it feels like you just landed on your home planet.

like the doors are the stargate, or the doors to the Tardis or something, and inside are people into the same stuff, insane as and excited as you are for whats to come

Couldn't agree more!

I think that most people assume that SF fans live in a fantasy world all the time, when of course we don't. Right now, it's exam time and nearly the end of the academic year, and in the library where I work we have a lot of stressed, panicking students whose manners go right out the window.

When I go to a con, I can just throw off whatever is giving me grief and enjoy some of the most stress-relieving laughs I have all year. My colleagues have said that when I get back I am much more laid back.

Partying! And the drinks reception... Wine and sweeties!

Also, seeing all the costumes!

Gummi Bears!!!

Which colours swim and which colours float? Scientific experiment needed I think......:borg:

Because we didn't experiment enough last time!

Can't really say I'm looking forward to anything at the moment although closer to the day this will change.

Perhaps I'll meet the bearded lady and the ringmaster in the lift again.

The bearded lady is unable to attend, but the bear & I will be lol :WAVE:

Can't really say I'm looking forward to anything at the moment although closer to the day this will change.

Perhaps I'll meet the bearded lady and the ringmaster in the lift again.

That was us!

Or at least the bearded lady was the hubby and ring master the ex-brother-in-law.

Glad we made an impression :D

Ditto what others said about the atmosphere of the Hub and the Park Inn.

Looking forward to meeting Olivia Hallinan as I like Lark Rise too.

Hoping one (or more) of our new guests is larger than life and leads the weekend in fun and mayhem, as we have been used to previously!

x

Looking forward to getting there now - although it will be the first Hub without Kai Owen - what are we to do.

We shall certainly miss him!

Seems even sadder when we definitely know he cannot surprise us by turning up late again.

:uhoh:

I know!! It's like breaking tradition :clap: but hopefully showmasters will get him for the next one :thumbup:

Looking forward to getting there now - although it will be the first Hub without Kai Owen - what are we to do.

We shall certainly miss him!

Seems even sadder when we definitely know he cannot surprise us by turning up late again.

:uhoh:

I know!! It's like breaking tradition :( but hopefully showmasters will get him for the next one :clap:

I really hope so!

He's like a lucky charm at The Hub!

:thumbup: