latest Guest Announcement Sir Derek Jacobi

Well, it's now official.

Other lesser people (you know the ones...all flash and bluster but with very little actual delivery) can try to do whatever they want, even down to trying to steal your banner name, but it is clearly not going to make any difference...

SHOWMASTERS, via CM AUTOGRAPHICA and the LF&CC are the undisputed masters of convention events.

I don't quite now how you manage it. This year is a real triumph for all at SM.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap::clap::angry::clap::YAHOO:

Fantastic!!!!! Espes as he had cancel couple yrs back. Would i need trek down a Cadfael pic myself or would there be one available at his desk?

It was a major favourite so I suspect there will be one or two.

:D:dance::D:clap::YAHOO:

Fantastic!!!!! Espes as he had cancel couple yrs back. Would i need trek down a Cadfael pic myself or would there be one available at his desk?

I would always suggest you source your own image if you have a particular image you want in mind. SM will never guarantee what images are going to be available incase they arent or incase they have run out by the time you get to Sir Derek. If you take your own and then see an image on the desk that you prefer then you dont have to use your own, but taking one will give you the peace of mind that you will definately have an image from the show you want. I have been surprised in the past that certain guests have had little or no images from shows that I thought they would have plenty from, for that reason and although I go gold, I always take my own so I know Im covered. Enjoy it!

Edited by Nick

Nerdgasm engaged! *thud*

....But....have the photoshoots not gone on sale yet or did they sell out already? *worried frown*

The online shop closed at 6pm today. You will be able to buy photo shoot tickets on the day.

• Moderators

Nerdgasm engaged! *thud*

....But....have the photoshoots not gone on sale yet or did they sell out already? *worried frown*

The online shop closed at 6pm today. You will be able to buy photo shoot tickets on the day.

It's been 3 minutes .. come on .. correct yourself ..

Fair enough ;)

Apologies to Fozziefuzz for providing the wrong information :thumbup:

You're forgiven....at least until I've stopped geeking over the Darth Fail pic ;) LOL :WAVE: It's easy enough to get confused with the different events - I did have to check I was on the right forum when I saw your post ;)

I just wanted to check to be sure - the original post said the tickets would be going on sale on the night of the announcement and I was panicking at the thought that I might have missed out on this great oppurtunity already :D

need to buy a few for LFCC still but Im very fearfull of clashes at this one with so many occuring plus the special shoots with the tardis and delorian
:YAHOO: You of all people know that even if there are clashes the crew will do their best to help you navigate them.

need to buy a few for LFCC still but Im very fearfull of clashes at this one with so many occuring plus the special shoots with the tardis and delorian
:YAHOO: You of all people know that even if there are clashes the crew will do their best to help you navigate them.

yer I know, the crew are always great, and have helped me out many a time, I just hate being a bother to ppl, also alot of the time clashes can be avoided when knowing the schedule and attending both days.

• 2 weeks later...