Photoshoots with Joe Manganiello

showmasters

Could someone remind me what, if any photo shoots I get with the gold tickets, having never been gold before I'm a bit unsure, but I can see me wanting/needing a couple with this guy!!!!!! :D

Thank you :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Could someone remind me what, if any photo shoots I get with the gold tickets, having never been gold before I'm a bit unsure, but I can see me wanting/needing a couple with this guy!!!!!! :help:

Thank you :YAHOO:

You get one photo with each guest doing a photo shoot. So if you want 2 with Joe yo'll need to buy the second one.

Could someone remind me what, if any photo shoots I get with the gold tickets, having never been gold before I'm a bit unsure, but I can see me wanting/needing a couple with this guy!!!!!!:unsure:

Thank you :o

You get one photo with each guest doing a photo shoot. So if you want 2 with Joe yo'll need to buy the second one.

Thank you!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone remind me what, if any photo shoots I get with the gold tickets, having never been gold before I'm a bit unsure, but I can see me wanting/needing a couple with this guy!!!!!!:YAHOO:

Thank you :D

Also, and forgive me for being a bit dim, is it possible to get the second one done on another day, so as to accomodate outfit changes etc?!?!?

Also, and forgive me for being a bit dim, is it possible to get the second one done on another day, so as to accomodate outfit changes etc?!?!?

If your group is called on Saturday already yes, you can wait until the end of the Sunday shoot and then go again.

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hello, if i wanted an extra photo with me and my friend with Joe, would we have to buy a photo each? or can we share? xx

From the pinned thread How Things Work!

Multiple people in a photo shoot: If you want two or more of you in a single shot you must let the photo session crew know in advance. You will likely be asked to wait until the end of the shoot. Please be aware that it is ONE PERSON ONE TICKET. So if you want two of you in a shot you will need TWO tickets. You will receive two photos though.

I purchased two extra photos with Joe but it was before I knew my ticket number. Will they be put in my registration pack as they would know what name it was ordered under ?

I will be bringing print outs of my order anyway.

• Showmasters Admin

I purchased two extra photos with Joe but it was before I knew my ticket number. Will they be put in my registration pack as they would know what name it was ordered under ?

I will be bringing print outs of my order anyway.

Please email the shop at info@collectormania.com with the two order numbers, the photos and the ticket.

Do bring the print outs as well. Don't worry it'll get sorted out :firedevil: