Latest Guest Announcement - JOE MANGANIELLO

Massive Events

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine mine mine mine mine! Check my signature, just sayin :D

You can have him :D

Oh i was wondering what that was. Between this and Gary Oldman this is proving to be quite an awesome day

Which show has Gary Oldman been announced for ?

Oh i was wondering what that was. Between this and Gary Oldman this is proving to be quite an awesome day
Which show has Gary Oldman been announced for ?
Just a gentle reminder, if this is relating to a non SM/ME event then please do not discuss it on this forum. Thanks.

Just a gentle reminder, if this is relating to a non SM/ME event then please do not discuss it on this forum. Thanks.

I assumed it was for SM, hence asking :lol: and consequently had trailed through the other subsections of the forum looking :dance: I'm now assuming it wasn't related to an event just some random squeeness from Persnickety :headscratch: Happy for my comments to be editted if not !

I wonder how many ladies will dress up as Sookie with the black bob and tat for photos and parties. What drinks cocktail would be on offer for a wolf party?

Edited by Samphirette

Just a quick Q.

Ive just booked 2 tickets but in my name on my card, how will they know which attendee pack to put them in as our Bitten2 tickets were booked in my partners name...Ive emailed Yvie via the website but am worried now.

Thanks

Rachel