guest cancelation Lou Diamond Phillips

showmasters

I know everyones probably really busy etc but I was wondering if you knew whether these refunds would be processed before or after the event, just so I can try and work out my budget for the weekend????

I know everyones probably really busy etc but I was wondering if you knew whether these refunds would be processed before or after the event, just so I can try and work out my budget for the weekend????

I was kinda hoping the same thing, I already know my budget and I have already earmarked that money for something...

I think it might be after, but I might be wrong, sometimes they are very fast and are refunded straight away, super fast, but remember the hub is up and running this weekend and they still need to process all the bookings made online for CM next weekend.

I think it might be after, but I might be wrong, sometimes they are very fast and are refunded straight away, super fast, but remember the hub is up and running this weekend and they still need to process all the bookings made online for CM next weekend.

Yesssss I know this, this is why I led in with ''I know people are busy.......'' :WINCE:

Anyhoo just to add insult to injury I arrive home from work to an envelope with all my photoshoot tickets in, including the LDP ones!!!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

No still no refund, which is very annoying as it has been quite a while now since the money was taken from my account, would be nice if someone official could give us an idea of when we can expect our money back???

After emailing the above given address, I finally had an email saturday morning to say that my various refunds had JUST been actioned back onto my card that morning (as a result of the email!), so looks like theres quite a delay still on them!

Now just to wait for the funds to actually show up on my account!