Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT PATRICK

showmasters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an AWESOME guest!!!! :lol: how fricking cool! :clap::( I am texting every Statgate /Unit / Terminator fan in my phone book as I type (I'm a woman so I can multitask :poki:) I will also post on my facebook and can confirm the word must be getting out as that's how I knew, facebook!

PLEASE have Stargate Atlantis images for him to sign!

wicked Jason/SM this is gunna be one expensive show! thankgawd I've got half of Sunday off!!!! :smile:

surfy sah xx

Awesome guest! Was well needed to cover LDP and Laura's cancellations...

I read somewhere the online shop would close tomorrow. Am waiting until the very last minute to order what i need hoping for his photoshoot tickets to be added! I hope they will so i don't have to worry about it anymore.

I don't normally post, am usually just reading post to keep updated. But with a guest this awesome I just had to come out of retirement and comment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a brilliant guest. I was wondering who I should swap my Laura picture for and now there is no question!

Brilliant guests, loving the announcement of Alex Kingston as well. What a fab show, so glad I will be there crewing.

See you all soon

Naoni xx