Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

showmasters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To DracoMalfoy,

Dont be panicked by what it says on Tony's website,if there any changes that happen during the event,showmasters will let people know.When you arrive on Monday ask at the main desk if any changes have been made to the signing times for that day,also ask at his autograph queue as they should know as well.Normally annonucements are also made over the tannoy before a guest leaves.

If you are only coming for the Monday keep checking here as well just in case a notice is put up about any changes,try to check if possible before you travel particularly if tony is the only person you want to meet.

Hope you get to meet him and enjoy the event as well.

Edited by teroknor34

His official website thinks otherwise

'Anthony is a scheduled guest at Collectormania 17 on Sunday, May 29th, and a limited time on Monday.'

http://www.anthonyhead.org/news.html

I had to look where the exhibition was!

I just had it confirmed that Anthony is indeed doing half a day on Monday. I've changed the guest days post and will change the first post on here too.

Thanks Queen Sindel much appreciated, I was planning on not seeing Anthony on the Sunday as he would be busier and was gonna wait until I returnedt there on Monday afternoon.

I would of missed him if it wasnt for forum members pressing the point after initially being knocked back.

Thanks QS & Terrahawk

You're welcome Tony. But I can't really take the credit for that. I just happened to be the first one to see what Terrahawk had posted, that's why I went and asked.

The other two posters hadn't seen that the info was from Anthony's official website.

Thanks everyone :) do you think he'll be signing before his photo op and leaving after he's done that? x

I would guess so, yes. Signing in the morning, then photo op and then leaving. Unfortunately this is not a guarantee that this will happen. All info I have right now was in the post on the last page.

I just had it confirmed that Anthony is indeed doing half a day on Monday. I've changed the guest days post and will change the first post on here too.

Changed back to full day on the price list now, so I guess people will find out which is right Monday!