Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

showmasters

Any idea when the day is going to be announced? I want to come along, but work weekends and for some unknown reason had booked the Sat off, and I never cancelled it. So it's either Sat or not at all for me, and I would rather like to book a photo shoot in advance if he's there the right day.
It will listed as soon as it is known. Depending on when that happens it is possible that his photo shoot will only be available to purchase at the event, as the online shop will tomorrow at 6pm.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the photo shoots on sale in advance? I can't see them in the online shop anywhere.
Not yet. I assume that this is due to his attendance days still being worked on. It is possible that the photo shoot tickets will only be on sale at the event itself.

Are the photo shoots on sale in advance? I can't see them in the online shop anywhere.
Not yet. I assume that this is due to his attendance days still being worked on. It is possible that the photo shoot tickets will only be on sale at the event itself.

Guessed as much, thanks 1of2. I'll buy his ticket on the day if available :)

• Showmasters Admin

Im worried now, shop closes in a few hours, no sign of his photo shoot, means going to be one hell of a big queue to buy photoshoot tickets at the event :-( but it will be worth it once brought!!!! 1 week on saturday woop woop

We can't add his photo shoot without knowing which day(s) he's coming. And that's still being confirmed.

Every other SM show he's done, is Day 1 of event, or first BIG day, and been busy all the time. REAALLY surprised he's doing day2/3, and not day1.
Anthony is busy on the Saturday.

Edit: I forgot to say - I know that because he is scheduled to open an exhibition near to where I live.

Edited by 1of2

Very excited :YAHOO: about Anthony Head being there, I'm thinking this makes up a little for Shwmasters taking my mummy away to work the Hub over my birthday weekend :P

Will be looking forward to seeing everyonw next week!!!

nonny

xx