Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

showmasters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his giggle is infectious :thumbup:
That is all I recall from his Hallowhedon appearance :YAHOO:

Ditto. And I'm reminded of it whenever I look at my group pic, because he is literally mid-giggle in it.

I just had to go back and have a look in the photo thread...and there he is giggling away :dance:

Ah this makes me happy!!

I love Tony he's such a great down to earth bloke with the craziest giggle I've ever come across, now if you could just arrange for him to bring his on screen son then I will be very very happy and it'll be Lou Diamond Who???????? :(

I can't stop grinning every time I see this :WAVE: YES!

We're being inspected at work and its really hectic, but all i had to do was think of this announcement and i had myself grinning in no time XD I CANT WAIT!!!!

Edit: Just noticed that he is on my wishlist in my signature XD Ive not updated that since the first series of Merlin aired XD That was a while ago!! I will be able to cross him off my list now! Yay!

Edited by Emmeh

I have been waiting 15 years to meet this man! :help: this is THE BEST :clap::YAHOO: news especially since he cancelled his appearance at another event this year!

Now I am unsure what to get him to sign - the normal photograph/dvd or shall he be the first signature on my BUFFY skateboard??

THANK YOU SM!!! WOO WOOO *snoopy dance* *does hanging frankenstein's dance and scream from Halloween ep*

*edited*

Sorry but please do not mention other events on this forum. Thank you.

Edited by DavidB

Any idea when the day is going to be announced? I want to come along, but work weekends and for some unknown reason had booked the Sat off, and I never cancelled it. So it's either Sat or not at all for me, and I would rather like to book a photo shoot in advance if he's there the right day.