Guest cancellation Laura Vandervoort

showmasters

Dont get her for LFCC cause I can't go. :YAHOO:

However, it is correct that she has been signed up for a new film called Ted. It is currently filming so she may not be available for LFCC anyway.

The next Collectormania will do. :P

Really gutted, as just received photo shoot ticket

Same here, received my ticket today. It is a very disappointing year so far in terms of

cancellations (in general, not only SMs) for me. I even had to cancel 2 events because of

illness. Oh well, I'll make the best of the rest of the line-up and I'll enjoy a night out with

some friends in MK :P

announcing Alex Kingston TOTALLY makes up for it!! THANK YOU!!

My lord, you read what you want to read sometimes....

I saw this quickly and out of the corner of my eye....and just for a blessed second...I thought it said

announcing Alex Kingston TOTALLY naked

I need to go into a dark room and put a damp cloth over me face :thumbup:

Gutted!

I think this was our last chance to meet this lovely lady.

Here career is about to go sky high.

Shes in This Means War with Chris Pine(Kirk) Tom Hardy and Reece Witherspoon and yep shes about to start filming TED with Mark Whalberg written and directed by Seth McFarlane ( Family Guy)

Good luck to her, fingers crossed we are lucky enough to get her back some day! :D

• Moderators

With guests that are still working, there's always a possibility. There's usually a couple at every signing event.

Obviously many travel options and hotels etc are far cheaper in advance, so it has to be a calculated risk really.

I had just booked a photoshoot for Laura the day before too. How soon are refunds regenerated, and do I need to contact anyone here first to get this rolling?

Not had to get a refund on a photoshoot before you see!

I had just booked a photoshoot for Laura the day before too. How soon are refunds regenerated, and do I need to contact anyone here first to get this rolling?

In this case the photo shoots will be refunded automatically. As for when, I imagine that this particular photo shoot was pretty popular so it may take a while for your specific order to be refunded.

When I say they are processed automatically, it is actually one person processing them manually.

In this case the photo shoots will be refunded automatically. As for when, I imagine that this particular photo shoot was pretty popular so it may take a while for your specific order to be refunded.

When I say they are processed automatically, it is actually one person processing them manually.

And I think she will be away in Northampton for the weekend.

No, she should be there. Yvie handles ME refunds. SM refunds are done by Hazel and as far a I know Hazel is not working at the events.

That explains why, as far as I know, I have only met one half of the 'online shop' then.

HOw long do these refunds usually take to come through?
It can vary. I have had a some within a day or two. Others have taken a couple of weeks.

To some extent it may be dependant on how many require processing.

It can vary. I have had a some within a day or two. Others have taken a couple of weeks.

Stevie79 has had his refund back already, but no sign of either of mine yet still :/

Suppose it may depend on how it was paid too.

Stevie79 has had his refund back already, but no sign of either of mine yet still :/

Suppose it may depend on how it was paid too.

They may be processed in order sequence as well. To be honest I don't know that. It is just a guess.