Latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

Fantastic guest sunday only my luck with Doctor Who stars is so unluckly this year please try and get Arthur Darvill for sat please that will make me a happy bunny but i hope eveyone eles enjoys her.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there isnt going to be a Tardis because more people will want a shoot with her for other things like ER than people will with Karen.

Karen very much is a DW guest, Alex is too but she's done so much else too that people love. Non-who fans would be a bit peeved if their ER guest photo had a Tardis in the background :whistling:

So, what are the chances of her selling out? I want to know if I should pre order or not.

Autograph is the same price right?

Autographs are normally the same price. There can be differences sometimes. I would expect them to be the same for Alex.

Photo shoots do sell out now and again. Normally there will be an update posted here on the forum if they start running low.

D:

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZ-

*reads a bit more*

Photo op' only!?

Never been one for photo's, I prefer to meet them and get an autograph. No chance for a signing session? (Sorry being the grumpy sod here but I have to ask!)

EDIT: Just to clarify, (upon re-reading it) does the original post mean she is doing a signing AND a photo op or just a photo op?

Don't want to go flaming on the internet if there isn't proper reason for it and what not!

Edited by JaySchluffy

D:

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZ-

*reads a bit more*

Photo op' only!?

DAAAAAAAAAAAM >:

Never been one for photo's, I prefer to meet them and get an autograph. No chance for a signing session? (Sorry being the grumpy sod here but I have to ask!)

I'm pretty sure she will be doing autographs, doesn't say anywhere she won't...

D:

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZ-

*reads a bit more*

Photo op' only!?

DAAAAAAAAAAAM >:

I'm pretty sure she will be doing autographs, doesn't say anywhere she won't...

Yeah I noticed that on the re-read (I did put a lil edit on my original post that I noticed that it was sunday only and not photo op only)....excuse my waffle lol

It's Sunday only, not photo op only. She's signing too.

aaaaaaand theres what I needed to here. Excuse that mini moment of rage I had there. Just in excitement I read very quickly!

On that note. Thanks guys fantastic guest and will be getting a ticket for her first thing in the morning!

Edited by JaySchluffy