Latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

i really want a photo but don't get paid till next thursday and am having a mild panic as i usually get my photos before i come. will they still be available on the day i mean i know they are but i'm just worried i might not get there in time and they will sell out. it doesn't help i only decided to attend yesterday really *wibble*

I’m afraid no one can guarantee that they will be available on the day. They may sell out on-line and they will also be available to buy at the show on the Saturday. So will there be any left on Sunday? No one can be certain, sorry.

All I can say is it's pretty rare for Collectormania photo shoots to sell out.

Really wanted to buy a photoshoot today as I saw the email but got home at 9pm and store is closed, got to take our chances on Sunday I guess or just resign ourselves to an auto only. Ah well......

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that Im a good role model to follow cos ive got 4k of debton my card but if there is someone like karen or alex or matt or david ect ect and my bank is empty, id rather have it collecting interest on my credit card than miss out on meeting them.

new who big boys? I think for a good few years they could be rare, I mean aside barrowman we havnt had any main cast off new who have we, and its been on since 2005, think noel did a 10th planet one once. so yer, treat them as rare at the moment, maybe in the years to come they will become frequent, but how awesome is it to meet them in there prime, as they are on the show.

wish as a kid Id known about conventions ect and had the money lol, to meet the classic stars in there prime as they were or close to from the show.

with alex, I dont know why but i honestly didnt think we would ever see her at a convention, at least not for a good 10 years, dont know why. so im SOOOO happy. wish I had the guts to ask for poses ect, if I did I would of bought 3 photo ops lol, as it stands just the one though

how likely do you think desk pics will be?
Honestly I would be surprised if there are. The combination of a one day attendance, probably a busy photo shoot, and no doubt a busy auto queue indicate to me that it would be unlikely.

I would go there expecting none, and if there are then you will have a nice bonus.

Edited by 1of2

talk?

yer I was not expecting it before but thought this morning, you know, maybe,

shame its only one day for her, soo happy they managed to get alex though, great stuff

I have no idea why I put talk. It's going to be a long day!

Can you pre-order an Auto? I can not come but I would love to get something signed. I looked on the site and it says you can pre-order and stuff but at the bottom it asks what image or item you want signed but surely it would just be a photo if you were doing it online and you weren't there?

You can send in your item to get signed if you have something specific. As for the image, they'll get as close to your request as possible.

So I just write my name click the +£6 bit and then put like Doctor Who River Song photo in the image bit?

Sorry I am a bit dense

If I write Doctor Who River Song, do you think they will understand what I want i.e a photo of her as river song?
Yes. If you are happy with a randomly selected image then that will be fine. As David has mentioned if you have certain image in mind then request that and they will try and match your request as best as they can.

With most guests, I don't ask them to write anything special on the photo other than the dedication and their signature.

But I think I'm going to HAVE to ask Ms Kingston to write "Spoilers!" on her pic. :-D

Got my shoot tickets from the post office earlier.

1, 2 and 3! WOO! I knew I was quick to buy them but damn! :uhoh:

lol, wish I had the skills to ask for poses.

got mine today also, no 6

still so happy they got alex, I never thought she would ever do one, this is awesome