Latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have read my mind Showmasters was only thinking the other day it would great to have Alex at an event

This is excellent news, and what a great replacement for Sophie Aldred.

She is a very popular actress, does anyone know if this is going to be another event like with John Barrowman, e.g. people queueing up from 4 in the morning to see her?

Hi, does anyone know if there's a chance there will be VT tickets at 12:30? its due to the first train/coach leaving my city not getting there till midday and me not wanting to splash out on a hotel if I'm just there for two guests.

I expect that the queue for Alex will be VT's. At that time of the day it may be quite a high number. I have no idea how fast a signer she is though.

• Moderators

I really do want to meet her is there any chance in her appering on sat as well she is one of my must meets pretty please

I'm afraid Showmasters can't organise guest attendance days around one attendee's needs. They have their overall schedule plans, which work alongside when guests are available etc.

Hi, does anyone know if there's a chance there will be VT tickets at 12:30? its due to the first train/coach leaving my city not getting there till midday and me not wanting to splash out on a hotel if I'm just there for two guests.

I expect that the queue for Alex will be VT's. At that time of the day it may be quite a high number. I have no idea how fast a signer she is though.

So, do you reckon, getting there at that time is going to be alright?

• Moderators

No one can predict unfortunately. At that time, your queue number will be quite high, and like was said, it depends how fast she signs.

Sometimes big guests end up with open queues by the end of the day.

There's too many variables. As long as you can stay right until the end, you have a chance.

i really want a photo but don't get paid till next thursday and am having a mild panic as i usually get my photos before i come. will they still be available on the day i mean i know they are but i'm just worried i might not get there in time and they will sell out. it doesn't help i only decided to attend yesterday really *wibble*

• Showmasters Admin

i really want a photo but don't get paid till next thursday and am having a mild panic as i usually get my photos before i come. will they still be available on the day i mean i know they are but i'm just worried i might not get there in time and they will sell out. it doesn't help i only decided to attend yesterday really *wibble*

I’m afraid no one can guarantee that they will be available on the day. They may sell out on-line and they will also be available to buy at the show on the Saturday. So will there be any left on Sunday? No one can be certain, sorry.

All I can say is it's pretty rare for Collectormania photo shoots to sell out.

Can someone not buy it for you, and you pay them back on payday?

That's what I sometimes have to do.