Amazing guests

neil_silla

I'm not going to this as sporting guests don't interest me in the slightest but hats of to showmasters. Some amazing guests here. They've pulled some top names out of the bag so just wanted pass on my congratulations and thanks cos although it doesn't appeal to me, there'll be alot of happy people going to this. Good stuff

• 1 month later...

I'm not going to this as sporting guests don't interest me in the slightest but hats of to showmasters. Some amazing guests here. They've pulled some top names out of the bag so just wanted pass on my congratulations and thanks cos although it doesn't appeal to me, there'll be alot of happy people going to this. Good stuff

Likewise...

I will not attending this show, but the fan in me that appreciates how Sm cater to my TV and movie requirments, I can also recognise a good strong SPORTS line-up when I see it.

SM have it nailed!

(Or should that be 'Aced'?)

Likewise...

I will not attending this show, but the fan in me that appreciates how Sm cater to my TV and movie requirments, I can also recognise a good strong SPORTS line-up when I see it.

SM have it nailed!

(Or should that be 'Aced'?)

I agree it is a strong line-up and as long as Alfie Conn and Martin Peters are still attending on the Sunday I will be there!

Are there any more guests to be announced?

I agree with the OP's sentiments this is a superb line-up already.

I only started coming to SM events a couple of years ago (boxing faves being my preferred choice of guest of course) and was always impressed with the quality of sports guests coming to what I assume were predominantly media shows. Now there is again a sports only show (I gather there was a few years ago?) I am astounded just how great the quality and diverse the guests you have attending this show. There is something for every sports fan here Im sure, well done organisers I for 1 cant wait for this event