...................................FRIDAY.............................

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Knepper - Corey Feldman

Charlie Bewley - Vivica Fox

Brian Tochi - Stanislav Ianevski

Mark Sheppard - Morgan Sheppard

Veronica Cartwright - James Bamford

More to be confirmed soon!

just seen it on the website, the friday guests (not free)

• Showmasters Admin

Rob, you're only 2 days behind :lol:

The front page is now advertising the following as confirmed for Friday night:

Robert Knepper

Corey Feldman

Charlie Bewley

Vivica Fox

Brian Tochi

Stanislav Ianevski

Mark Sheppard

Morgan Sheppard

Veronica Cartwright

James Bamford

lol ive not been looking at this friday thread much, sorry, just noticed on the site and thought it was new ;-)

david B might be close lol, one of the reasons ive not been paying too much attention to the fri thread is cos there are no shoots ;-)

• Showmasters Admin

Will the free Friday guests be announced beforehand or will it just be a surprise on the night?!?!?

As far as we are aware they will be announce before the event. We just don't know exactly when.

What guests will only be there Friday?

TooTall has just replied to the same question at the top of this page. :P

Will the free Friday guests be announced beforehand or will it just be a surprise on the night?!?!?

As far as we are aware they will be announce before the event. We just don't know exactly when.

• Showmasters Admin

Ok....I'm confused...on the guest days and Prices list, here are 8 people signing on Friday. Are these in addition to the 6 other guests for Friday?

Thanks.

About 15 posts above....

I just wanted to clarify there will be 2 DIFFERENT types of guest at the Friday Preview.

1: There will be a group of guests that will be FREE. These guests will likely ONLY be there on Friday and as of yet have not been announced.

2: There will be a group of guests already announced for the show (attending Sat and Sun), that will be doing Friday evening as an EXTRA. These guests will NOT be free, and will be charging the same as they will be the rest of the weekend. It will be announced soon who these guests will be.

I think this preview is a great idea and I can comein straight from work. I'm definitely going to take a look since I have tickets for Fri-Sun. I'll be able to get an autograph from one guest and won't have to rush for the Sat photoshoot with that same person.

Edited by vash-chan

Whoops! Sorry Too Tall... can I blame the flu that I am suffering from? Planning my days at the LFCC is something that is inspiring me to try to get well soon!

Thanks to David B as well. : )

Ok....I'm confused...on the guest days and Prices list, here are 8 people signing on Friday. Are these in addition to the 6 other guests for Friday?

Thanks.

About 15 posts above....

I just wanted to clarify there will be 2 DIFFERENT types of guest at the Friday Preview.

1: There will be a group of guests that will be FREE. These guests will likely ONLY be there on Friday and as of yet have not been announced.

2: There will be a group of guests already announced for the show (attending Sat and Sun), that will be doing Friday evening as an EXTRA. These guests will NOT be free, and will be charging the same as they will be the rest of the weekend. It will be announced soon who these guests will be.