...................................FRIDAY.............................

• Showmasters Admin

I just wanted to clarify there will be 2 DIFFERENT types of guest at the Friday Preview.

1: There will be a group of guests that will be FREE. These guests will likely ONLY be there on Friday and as of yet have not been announced.

2: There will be a group of guests already announced for the show (attending Sat and Sun), that will be doing Friday evening as an EXTRA. These guests will NOT be free, and will be charging the same as they will be the rest of the weekend. It will be announced soon who these guests will be.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really want to complain but (I haven't in a while so.....) can we start getting some indication of who is going to be around on the Friday night as soon as possible please.

There are 2 weeks left so will need time to arrange additional travel, accomodation, items to sign etc.....

I know you guys are super busy but I need time to organise myself too in terms of talk times, photo shoot times + autograph line-ups..

Crackerjack timing is definitely going to be required and the sooner we know stuff the better.

Excellent line up guys bang up job (making me poorer and trying to remember excel timetabling skills)

• Moderators

As with any other guests, the announcements can only be done when everything's finalised.

Obviously it's in their best interests to announce ASAP so people can see who's attending and come along, so they will be posted when possible.

The front page is now advertising the following as confirmed for Friday night:

Robert Knepper

Corey Feldman

Charlie Bewley

Vivica Fox

Brian Tochi

Stanislav Ianevski

Mark Sheppard

Morgan Sheppard

Veronica Cartwright

James Bamford

• Moderators

Yeah, it's the free signers I was initially talking about, as I know a lot of people are waiting for details on those.

As far as we're aware, the one appearing the rest of the weekend will still be charging as normal.

As they are all Saturday and Sunday signers, I'm 99% sure they won't be free...

To quote Too Tall earlier in this thread

"2: There will be a group of guests already announced for the show (attending Sat and Sun), that will be doing Friday evening as an EXTRA. These guests will NOT be free, and will be charging the same as they will be the rest of the weekend. It will be announced soon who these guests will be."

I was aware when I posted that these guests weren't the free ones. Just thought people may like to know that they have been announced for Friday to help with their timetabling of guest signings over the entire weekend.

I know, just to somebody that doesn't read the whole of the thread they may see a bit about some friday guests being free then a list of names, so added my bit so people didn't turn up on the friday expecting to get them for nothing. :)

Do accredited, non-working crew-member get free entry, or do we have to buy a ticket too???

(I probably know the answer, but you get nowhere without asking....)

If you are not crewing that day to need a ticket to enter.

As you're crewing Friday morning you don't need a ticket.

Woo-hoo!!!!!!! Thanks T-T

• Showmasters Admin

Corey Feldman is on the "guest days and prices" section as Saturday and Sunday. Has this just not been updated to include Friday? I could have sworn I saw it listing Friday as well when I looked yesterday.

As far as I'm aware he is.

The list in this thread http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1660845 has him as Friday.

It was a C&P from the main site http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/ which has him as Friday.

And I have him on my list to crew him.

So I'd say someone missed it off the last update of the guests days and prices thread.

Do you have to buy pre-booked tickets for this?

I don't want to buy tickets before the guests are announced, but I don't want to miss out if someone I like goes! (Of course this only applies if the shop is closed before the announcement :D)