...................................FRIDAY.............................

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just for confirmation, as well as putting all expanded info into one post, and my sanity...

Friday night will be 6-9.

There will be guest who will sign for free, and ticket holders are allowed upto six of those.

Hopefully, there will be some headliner guests too. These WILL NOT BE FREE and will work in the usual 'get your photo from a decent choice of pix and pay per auto' style.

There will be other great things happening such as auction/talk type events.

• Showmasters Admin

So just for confirmation, as well as putting all expanded info into one post, and my sanity...

Friday night will be 6-9.

There will be guest who will sign for free, and ticket holders are allowed upto six of those.

Hopefully, there will be some headliner guests too. These WILL NOT BE FREE and will work in the usual 'get your photo from a decent choice of pix and pay per auto' style.

There will be other great things happening such as auction/talk type events.

Yes.

• Showmasters Admin

can we pick up the karen gillan print on the friday, usually there is a mad scramble for the prints when the talk is over (e.g. william shatner). and it would be easier to get signed ready for the saturday?

It's not a bad idea. I shall talk it over with the office.

• Showmasters Admin

I think the problem would be to get the print you'd have to show your talk ticket, and you could have people abusing it by picking up a print on Friday, then going back on Saturday and trying the same thing

Not if we write on the back of the talk ticket "Collected" :unsure:

Or maybe just "SM" so it's quicker.

I think the problem would be to get the print you'd have to show your talk ticket, and you could have people abusing it by picking up a print on Friday, then going back on Saturday and trying the same thing

Not if we write on the back of the talk ticket "Collected" :unsure:

Are the exclusive prints numbered? If so, will they be linked to photoshoot order number or first come first served? Don't know why I'm asking, just when my mind throws these questions for me to think about it sometimes doesn't stop until it's answered, even if it isn't the least bit important...

• Showmasters Admin

Not if we write on the back of the talk ticket "Collected" :P

Are the exclusive prints numbered? If so, will they be linked to photoshoot order number or first come first served? Don't know why I'm asking, just when my mind throws these questions for me to think about it sometimes doesn't stop until it's answered, even if it isn't the least bit important...

Haven't thought that far ahead. Previously they have been given out at th eend of the talk and it was first come first served.

To keep it simple we'll probably just do the same if we give them out before, first come first served, else it'll get all kinds of complicated ..

If it is till 9 a few of us will be leaving early to get back to the hotel.

That friday is the first of the new Torchwood series, probs start at 9!

The torchwood series is not confirmed yet as was going to have a TW pizza party in my hotel!!

I heard it maybe a bit delayed getting on over here!!

If I send my Friday entry ticket to somebody else who is going on the Friday, will they be able to pick up my 6 autographs, I'd hate to miss out? :WINCE:
Now this thread is a bit more active I'd like to repost this question as I didn't spy an answer, will the 6 free autographs come with the ticket, therefore if somebody had mine as well as their own they could pick up 2 at the same time? I'd just be kicking myself if an amazing guest confirms for Friday night only and I can't get there even though I have a ticket...

I will leave that one for Too Tall to answer I am afraid.

I am not sure how it would work if people could buy their absent friends tickets and collect their free 6 autos in their absence, otherwise, we could have people coming in buying 10 tickets for absent friends.

However, if you have a gold pass and are not there on the Friday night, that could be an issue.

TT is the best to answer this one I am afraid, sorry

i have a gold pass.. so i don't need a ticket

If we do this we may well give the photo to thr gold pass holder when then pick up their packs.

Im also gold and really want this print but cant get tothe preview on friday, it'd be really great if it could be included with the rest of the gold pack.

Can someone confirm the times for the preview night, please? The shop says 6-8, but it's said 6-9 on here. I'm coming down on my own on the Friday, staying in the ibis, and won't get to London, full stop, until 7-7.30pm. But I do know people who are coming on the Friday and/or staying in the ibis. :WINCE::blink::o

Sorry I was sure I'd been told it was 6-9. But it would appear from the website it is 6-8.

that was before guests were announced, perhaps even thought about as the original post way back when said no guests just a preview and chance to look around, 2 hours seems very short with guests signing, so I would of thought it might change?

will have to wait and see.

I have received my tickets already by post for friday and the tickets state 6-8pm. is this ok?

I have received my tickets already by post for friday and the tickets state 6-8pm. is this ok?
I suspect that the original plan was 6-8pm. It has since changed to 6-9pm and this happened after the tickets were printed.

It is actually 6-9pm.

Have just had it confirmed to me, I was right and the website is wrong. It is in fact 6-9. I shouldn't have doubted myself.
The website has also been updated to confirm this.

I suspect that the original plan was 6-8pm. It has since changed to 6-9pm and this happened after the tickets were printed.

It is actually 6-9pm.

Have just had it confirmed to me, I was right and the website is wrong. It is in fact 6-9. I shouldn't have doubted myself.
The website has also been updated to confirm this.

THANK YOU!!!! im happy now :D

when will we know of the 6 free guests as I have the weekend tickets for me and my group?

when will we know of the 6 free guests as I have the weekend tickets for me and my group?

This is something id like to know before I go and buy my ticket..technically, I have one day already, and just need the other main day, and can possibly do some photo work on the friday in london..

However, when I know which guests are likely (or will be) at the friday night, I can decide if to buy a weekend ticket and instead go into the event friday, or stick to original plans!

Also, any indications how busy its likely to be yet? Such as is it still going to be a good idea to que from like 4-5pm to get in, or am I likely to be able to turn up around 6-ish and still have a good chance at getting the bigger 'paid' guests?

Obviously as this is the first one with a preview friday night no-one will know for sure what its going to be like.

• Showmasters Admin
If I send my Friday entry ticket to somebody else who is going on the Friday, will they be able to pick up my 6 autographs, I'd hate to miss out? :blink:
Now this thread is a bit more active I'd like to repost this question as I didn't spy an answer, will the 6 free autographs come with the ticket, therefore if somebody had mine as well as their own they could pick up 2 at the same time? I'd just be kicking myself if an amazing guest confirms for Friday night only and I can't get there even though I have a ticket...

I'm not sure, I'll have to have a word with the office about this.