...................................FRIDAY.............................

Will tickets be available on the door for the Friday or is it just pay in advance?

the guest that will be there will only be attending on the friday and not on any other days of the show .

"7 - some of our bigger named guest will be there taking part in signing sessions on the friday to help with the numbers of fans that want to meet them so keep an eye on the forum as to how will be there on the Friday "

im a little confused lol

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Dumb question....will the autos still be free for gold pass members?

Yes

When I bought weekend tickets it said it included the Friday night preview is this the case? Or do I need a new ticket?

It's included.

My guess is that it depends on the guests whether they allow posed photos or not.

It depends on the guests and also on the lines. It's the first time the Friday preview is being done, so it's pretty much impossible to tell how many people will show up.

As QS said, we always want to allow photos in line, but should it get too busy we may need to stop them.

I feel there should be some photo shoots at this, doesn't feel right without them ;-)

will the original timings be different, wasnt the original plan for it to be a few hours?

as long as stocks last hummm, will be interesting to see who the 6 free guests are, Id assume similar to the ones who were at the ideal home? will they also be available for purchased autos after the 1 freebie? and no im not becoming obsessed with autos lol, I have other reasons in asking.

It's still going to be 6-9 as far as I'm aware.

I believe extras will be able to be bought from the free guests.

Will tickets be available on the door for the Friday or is it just pay in advance?

They will be available on the day as well as online.

Any idea what time the preview night will start? Trying to work out how much time to take off work. You guys are thinking of some great ideas loving the way this is all heading.

As far as I'm aware it's still 6pm to 9pm.

• Showmasters Admin

1 we will have up to 6 guests signing that will only be there that night all will be free to everyone that buys a entry ticket for friday , you will get 1 free autograph from each guest as long as there is time and as long as stocks last and thats up to the 6 autographs from 1 of each of the free guests :blink:

Sorry but I'm confused how can a autograph be considered to be stocks ? Unless you mean untill they run out of photos how ever if you have your own item then it doesn't matter does it ?

7 some of our bigger named guest will be there taking part in signing sessions on the Friday to help with the numbers of fans that want to meet them so keep an eye on the forum as to how will be there on the Friday

jason :lol:

Are the " Bigger Named Guest (s) " free as part of the 6 or as well as and you have to pay for them ?

Stocks = We have a specific number of tickets to give out based on the number of autographs we believe a guest can sign in the given time. It will hopefully be more than the people that come in, but if you arrive at 8:40pm it's possible some of the tickets will have run out.

The big named guests should they appear will NOT be free. They will not be part of the UPTO 6 free guests. Please remember it says UPTO 6.

7 - some of our bigger named guest will be there taking part in signing sessions on the friday to help with the numbers of fans that want to meet them so keep an eye on the forum as to how will be there on the Friday

the guest that will be there will only be attending on the friday and not on any other days of the show .

Which is right?! Jason came on and contradicted the original post. So there WONT be bigger named guests there to help the weekend numbers? Or there will be but friday only ones?

Help? :blink:

I don't think it is a contradiction. I believe both apply. There will be upto 6 (still unknown) guests that will be signing for free, and then some of the weekends bigger names will also be there to help with the numbers of fans that want to meet them.

Well, that's just the way I understand it anyway, could be wrong of couse.

Edited by Satchel Pooch

• Showmasters Admin

Let me clear this up. The intention is....

1: Have up to 6 free guests that will only be there on the Friday.

2: Have some of the bigger guests signing Friday to start getting some of the autographs done.

Jason appeared to contradicted himself because I believe he was answering the specific question about Karen being there and being FREE.

As I previously answered, any big guests signing on Friday will NOT be free.

Due to Karen only being at the show for the one day and being UK based I beleive she'll be coming in and leaving on the same day and therefore will not be one of these Friday big guests.

Yeah I never meant Karen was free, just that maybe you guys woiuld manage to get her in a bit early for the friday night just to help with numbers a bit.

Thats cool, so maybe one or two of the guests I want till be there Friday, take a weight off of the other days for me hehe

Cheers guys.

• Showmasters Admin

Will there be free 10x8 for the free autographs?

Will all the stalls be open?

We have always given a free 8x10 with free autographs in the past, I can't imagine why this would be any different.

They "should" be. Obviously if a dealer choses not to open we can't force them. But I can't imagine too many of them giving up the chance to earn a few extra pennies :D

Can someone confirm the times for the preview night, please? The shop says 6-8, but it's said 6-9 on here. I'm coming down on my own on the Friday, staying in the ibis, and won't get to London, full stop, until 7-7.30pm. But I do know people who are coming on the Friday and/or staying in the ibis. :whistling::unsure::smile:

Thanks, Queen Sindel and Too Tall:) I'll buy a ticket, now.

If it is till 9 a few of us will be leaving early to get back to the hotel.

That friday is the first of the new Torchwood series, probs start at 9!

I'd probably want to come back with you and the rest of that group, then, Rob. Will speak to Jemz re logistics at the Hub :)

Edited by laurab1

Can someone confirm the times for the preview night, please? The shop says 6-8, but it's said 6-9 on here. I'm coming down on my own on the Friday, staying in the ibis, and won't get to London, full stop, until 7-7.30pm. But I do know people who are coming on the Friday and/or staying in the ibis. :D:(:YAHOO:

Sorry I was sure I'd been told it was 6-9. But it would appear from the website it is 6-8.

that was before guests were announced, perhaps even thought about as the original post way back when said no guests just a preview and chance to look around, 2 hours seems very short with guests signing, so I would of thought it might change?

will have to wait and see.