what hotel are you staying at?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibis again.

Did you get a discount or something? I stayed there for LFCC09 and the first CM:L, but couldn't afford it since then, I have the feeling the prices have also jumped up!!

depends how early you booked it we got ours for 45 each for two nights just after christmas although i got a email today telling me i could have it @45 a night for the lot of us although i dunno how as the hotel is showing as booked

Ibis again.

Did you get a discount or something? I stayed there for LFCC09 and the first CM:L, but couldn't afford it since then, I have the feeling the prices have also jumped up!!

depends how early you booked it we got ours for 45 each for two nights just after christmas although i got a email today telling me i could have it @45 a night for the lot of us although i dunno how as the hotel is showing as booked

Wow that's not a lot! When I last checked, it was like a hundred quids for the night!!

thx for the tip Tina, I also booked at the aquarius. indeed good fares, and perfectly located

I heard about "the tube going through some of the rooms" and the breakfast not being the best? Been there before?

No, not been there before, but as far as I can tell, the comments about the breakfast is just that people who stayed there before aren't happy with just cereal or fruit etc, but I'm sure there's places nearby where those people can get some food. And the Tube, yeah, I've heard it's not as bad as it sounds, just a slight rumble but noticable, which shouldn't really bother those of us attending LFCC, as we'll all probably just pass straight out at night, lol! :D:whistling:

I've booked this hotel last year but there was a problem with the room a week before, so we ended up staying at the sister hotel a couple of tube stations away. If this hotel is anything like it's sister you are literally getting what you pay for, just a bed and breakfast, it is one of the most basic rooms you'll come across but not the worst. the breafast is just toast and cearal, but you pay cheap you get cheap.

thx for the tip Tina, I also booked at the aquarius. indeed good fares, and perfectly located

I heard about "the tube going through some of the rooms" and the breakfast not being the best? Been there before?

No, not been there before, but as far as I can tell, the comments about the breakfast is just that people who stayed there before aren't happy with just cereal or fruit etc, but I'm sure there's places nearby where those people can get some food. And the Tube, yeah, I've heard it's not as bad as it sounds, just a slight rumble but noticable, which shouldn't really bother those of us attending LFCC, as we'll all probably just pass straight out at night, lol! :(:whistling:

I've booked this hotel last year but there was a problem with the room a week before, so we ended up staying at the sister hotel a couple of tube stations away. If this hotel is anything like it's sister you are literally getting what you pay for, just a bed and breakfast, it is one of the most basic rooms you'll come across but not the worst. the breafast is just toast and cearal, but you pay cheap you get cheap.

That doesn't bother me, just so long as I have somewhere where I can dump my things, lol! :D:P:(

Easy Jet Hotel for the second year in a row.

I too opted for a cheap room with extra orange thrown in free of charge :WINCE:

5th stay at the EasyHotel Earls court for me

Always been perfect. Very cheap, and very close to the venue and also to Tesco for food etc

I too opted for a cheap room with extra orange thrown in free of charge :WINCE:

5th stay at the EasyHotel Earls court for me

Always been perfect. Very cheap, and very close to the venue and also to Tesco for food etc

Im staying at the Premier Inn in Putney Bridge!! Will become an honouary member of the Putney Bridge Crew!!!

im staying at the YHA in London :-D Its the cheapest option! leaves more cash for photoshoots :D

Staying at YHA Earls Court on Bolton Gardens which is bout 15mins from EC2 entrance

we are staying there too :)

That doesn't bother me, just so long as I have somewhere where I can dump my things, lol! :lol::lol:;)

The one thing that does matter is where you said there was a problem with the room! not cool.

anyone staying at the barkston youth hostel? found it on the budgetplaces website bargain at £18 it's that or the pavement for me just for friday night :thumbup:

No but I am staying at the YHA Earls Court for £22 a night and thats just down the road from the LFCC x I dont get why people want to pay loads on a hotel room for 2 nights x I would rather spend my money on extra photo shoots lol x

anyone staying at the barkston youth hostel? found it on the budgetplaces website bargain at £18 it's that or the pavement for me just for friday night :dance:

No but I am staying at the YHA Earls Court for £22 a night and thats just down the road from the LFCC x I dont get why people want to pay loads on a hotel room for 2 nights x I would rather spend my money on extra photo shoots lol x

totally agree on saving money for photo's etc thats why i was also contemplating the pavement! :lol: prob just get early train

anyone staying at the barkston youth hostel? found it on the budgetplaces website bargain at £18 it's that or the pavement for me just for friday night :dance:

totally agree on saving money for photo's etc thats why i was also contemplating the pavement! :lol: prob just get early train

we are getting megabus (coach) and its £21.50 return for 3 people from birmingham to london lol im a poor mature uni student x

Edited by guardianz