what hotel are you staying at?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me personally, I'm staying at the Aquarius hotel. It's cheap, but I am on a budget, plus it's close to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre :D

It's looking not too bad a price considering it's London, may have to do the same, may help preventing driving there for 6am in the morning...

Me personally, I'm staying at the Aquarius hotel. It's cheap, but I am on a budget, plus it's close to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre :smile:

It's looking not too bad a price considering it's London, may have to do the same, may help preventing driving there for 6am in the morning...

:blink: Hope it's not against the forum rules :unsure: , but I reccommend Budgetplaces.com to book in Aquarius Hotel if you choose that one.. That's the one I used (make sure you book in pounds sterling or they'll charge in euros) I paid to reserve a room and I pay the rest when I arrive. All they ask is that you contact the hotel beforehand to give them an idea of the time you'll be arriving. :D

Just managed to book in at the Ibis as we left it a bit late.

I looked at the Ibis myself, but thought it might be a bit too late for me, I kept getting pop-ups saying they had only 2 or 3 rooms left, and thought by the time I booked, they'd be gone. :WINCE:

thx for the tip Tina, I also booked at the aquarius. indeed good fares, and perfectly located

I heard about "the tube going through some of the rooms" and the breakfast not being the best? Been there before?

No, not been there before, but as far as I can tell, the comments about the breakfast is just that people who stayed there before aren't happy with just cereal or fruit etc, but I'm sure there's places nearby where those people can get some food. And the Tube, yeah, I've heard it's not as bad as it sounds, just a slight rumble but noticable, which shouldn't really bother those of us attending LFCC, as we'll all probably just pass straight out at night, lol! :WAVE::WAVE:

Edited by Tina197

Lord Jim for me this year missed out on Easy Hotel!

:WAVE::WAVE::WAVE:

You stayed there before or heard any comments?

Say hello there if you see me!

Never stayed in Lord Jim before but reviews looked ok

Will say hi!

:D:WAVE::WAVE:

Just booked Lord Jim hotel - anyone stayed there before?

I stayed there last year and whilst I can't fault the cleanliness, accessibility and price I won't stay there again purely because of the size of my "room", it was TINY!!! I thought I was in the broom cupboard.

OK we only use these places for the beds and showers and it was a single but it was en-suite and still there was no room to swing the proverbial (I'd hate to see the rooms with shared bathrooms). Perhaps I just got unlucky?

Be interested to see what you think of the place.

Andy K.

Just booked Lord Jim hotel - anyone stayed there before?

I stayed there last year and whilst I can't fault the cleanliness, accessibility and price I won't stay there again purely because of the size of my "room", it was TINY!!! I thought I was in the broom cupboard.

OK we only use these places for the beds and showers and it was a single but it was en-suite and still there was no room to swing the proverbial (I'd hate to see the rooms with shared bathrooms). Perhaps I just got unlucky?

Be interested to see what you think of the place.

Andy K.

Thanks for the feedback

Iam hoping its better than some i have been in in the early days of coming to LFCC!

:D:D:D

im staying at the boka hotel again this year.

I must admit the prices have jumped since last year and it is not the best of hotels, last year me my brother and his pal watched a guy beat the snot out of another guy at the hotel entrance.

and the hotel its self is quite shaby but it will do for sleeping in.

Edited by Sorock