latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

Debating buying a 2nd photo with Karen... Ahhhhhhhh.

Want a normal photo and a "Twin Amy's" RND special pose as the photo is with the TARDIS (in whatever form the TARDIS may be, full or backdrop).

Presume I've not got long to decide too... It'd be typical if I decide to buy a second one then she sells out before I get it :thumbup:

I'm having the same debate with myself. :D I really want a second photoshoot, but so far I don't have enough money for autographs as it is...But I know if I wait longer they'll go. It's such a difficult decision. D:
If it helps, normally when photo shoot tickets starting running out then an announcement is posted on the forum to let people know.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want a normal photo and a "Twin Amy's" RND special pose as the photo is with the TARDIS (in whatever form the TARDIS may be, full or backdrop).

Presume I've not got long to decide too... It'd be typical if I decide to buy a second one then she sells out before I get it :thumbup:

I'm having the same debate with myself. :D I really want a second photoshoot, but so far I don't have enough money for autographs as it is...But I know if I wait longer they'll go. It's such a difficult decision. D:
If it helps, normally when photo shoot tickets starting running out then an announcement is posted on the forum to let people know.

Yeah, I know. ^^ Thanks, anyway! I think I'm just going to stick with the one, anyway (Mostly because my Mum said 'One is enough'...)

Presume I've not got long to decide too... It'd be typical if I decide to buy a second one then she sells out before I get it ;)

Same here, but debating normal and raggedy doctor...

This might sound a bit sad

But I will be at the show just before 10:30 on Saturday morning and will there up until the death because I am staying over.

Are my odds very good do we think at obtaining Karen's autograph

:huh:

:D^_^:WAVE:

• Moderators

If you're staying all day, then you have a fair chance of getting one.

All depends on how many tickets are given out before you get there really, and how fast she is etc.

I certainly wouldn't say you definitely wont get one, but there's going to be a lot of people getting there earlier.

• Moderators

If you can stay, as you've said, right until closing, I reckon you have a decent chance - you'll probably have a fairly high VQ number, but even the busiest guests often make it right through to open Q by the very end of the day!

• Moderators

I really wouldn't get your hopes up that she'll be appearing anywhere else, especially Glasgow. I can imagine she's quite the expensive guest at the moment.

This is one of those guests that people really need to try and travel for.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wouldn't get your hopes up that she'll be appearing anywhere else, especially Glasgow. I can imagine she's quite the expensive guest at the moment.

This is one of those guests that people really need to try and travel for.

Bless Her she's only 23 and she's already reached a level of skill and fame that most people work their whole lives for and I'm willing to bet she's just getting started.

Who?

Some guy that everyone loves to watch on a saturday night apparently. I had a good watch 2 days ago, they must either be getting confused with Philip Scholfield presenting The Cube or Nick Knowles doing that lottery quiz. Either way, I couldn't see any good tv...

so who received the biggest photoshoot number yet ?

just curious, we must be past 500 now

I posted a few days ago. I've got number 592 for Karen but i've got a gold pass so the number doesn't really matter.

cheater :P;) lol

Thanks. I did promise you could still go in front of me though.

I only got it as there's a lot I want to get done and I know how popular and busy Karen and some of the other guests are going to be. But now I find I can possibly go sunday as well after all so didn't have to cram so much in to one day. Might do sunday just for Alex as I kind of regret missing her at CM17 but probably going to get everything else I need done on saturday anyway.

so who received the biggest photoshoot number yet ?

just curious, we must be past 500 now

I posted a few days ago. I've got number 592 for Karen but i've got a gold pass so the number doesn't really matter.

cheater :P;) lol

I only got it as there's a lot I want to get done and I know how popular and busy Karen and some of the other guests are going to be. But now I find I can possibly go sunday as well after all so didn't have to cram so much in to one day. Might do sunday just for Alex as I kind of regret missing her at CM17 but probably going to get everything else I need done on saturday anyway.

just joking lol,

Id like a gold myself, cant affoed it though, im still waiting for the autographica deluxe pass to be put into play at CM ;-)

cheater :wub::D lol

just joking lol,

Id like a gold myself, cant affoed it though, im still waiting for the autographica deluxe pass to be put into play at CM ;-)

Don't worry, I took it in the humour it was meant. If i see you in the queue I'll say hi.