latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm photo 29. And to think, I had to reset my password and re-do my billing information before I could order and I was panicking it would be sold out before I'd got my order through :D:o

maybe i should bring a box to stand on

maybe I should too, I'm 5'2"...how tall are you?

hi, just want to check the policy on a three year old at the talk?

thanks

I will admit that this is guesswork on my part. Based on the fact that entry to the event for under 4's is free then I would assume that this applies to talk tickets.

However, please be aware that the seating for this talk is allocated based on the ticket number, so if your three year old will require a seat then I suspect that a ticket would be required. The people who purchase tickets immediately prior to and after you will be sat next to you, and will not be able to move along one seat as that will be their allocated seat.

I have 5 things I want her to sign, but I cant afford that, how will I get it down to 2? arghhhhhhh

Throw a dice? That's how I did it at Chevron for RDA. :D

there were extra RDA'S at chev?

humm well 1 will deff be my poster, but the other? too hard, I fear I may fold and use mustercard. :-( who is already at bursting point. this is all if they are 25, hope there not over.

I have 5 things I want her to sign, but I cant afford that, how will I get it down to 2? arghhhhhhh

Throw a dice? That's how I did it at Chevron for RDA. ;)

humm well 1 will deff be my poster, but the other? too hard, I fear I may fold and use mustercard. :-( who is already at bursting point. this is all if they are 25, hope there not over.

Overtime or an evening job?

I work shifts so every week is different so impossible to find something (thats worth it) really as I never know when im off and the weekends I do get off Im at cons mostly lol, also Im usually quite tired as not only do I do shifts I have a 2 hour commute in and a 2 hours commute out at the mo :-(

I am open to selling my body lol but no one seems interested :-( hell its so bad I need to pay them

I work shifts so every week is different so impossible to find something (thats worth it) really as I never know when im off and the weekends I do get off Im at cons mostly lol, also Im usually quite tired as not only do I do shifts I have a 2 hour commute in and a 2 hours commute out at the mo :-(

I am open to selling my body lol but no one seems interested :-( hell its so bad I need to pay them

Swap your spare kidney for a Karen auto....deal :D?

Swap your spare kidney for a Karen auto....deal :lol:?

Now the Tenth Planet website actually says Pre order Karen Gillan. Not Pre order Karen Gillan's autograph :D

Hoping Karen's been warned that people will be pre-ordering her and not the autograph, lol! :blink:

I'm photo 29. And to think, I had to reset my password and re-do my billing information before I could order and I was panicking it would be sold out before I'd got my order through :poki::WINCE:

maybe i should bring a box to stand on

maybe I should too, I'm 5'2"...how tall are you?

5.1 on a good day and possibly shrinking ...

i hav e 125 or something like that and i booked mine about a hour after the anouncment ( i was in the pizza shop when it was anounced.... aparently you arnt aloud to not pick it up after you paid for it ...)

got my tickets today, photo 1, talk 1

skills!

Or favouritism :uhoh:

Got mine today too..

Photo 388...

but Englund 2 (Sunday, CM)

Kingston 64 (CM)

Does that mean Karen Gillan is close to selling out?

Even though we're two months away, still excited :lol: