latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

£30 I might buy two. £25 I might buy three. £20 I might buy five.

lol if you're willing to pay a hundred quid, why would you only get 3 at £25 and 2 at £30?

You must use a different logic to me :WINCE:

That she's proving that keen to do an event, that she's proving that big a draw, I'd be surprised if she didn't do another one. At £30 I can get one or two and in the unlikely chance she doesn't then at least I've met her, got a few bits in person. Whereas if she's £20 I know she's unlikely ever be much cheaper, I can start on the collection in earnest. If She was £30 this year, then £15 the next, I'd regret spending so many £30s.

Edited by TerraHawk

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So although the Tenth Planet pre-order price is £36 this doesn't automatically mean the price will be £30.

As I said, it can be altered. Still the fact that £30 is even mentioned makes it more plausible, given its not a standard tarrif. Is £30 the new £25?

• Showmasters Admin

So although the Tenth Planet pre-order price is £36 this doesn't automatically mean the price will be £30.

As I said, it can be altered. Still the fact that £30 is even mentioned makes it more plausible, given its not a standard tarrif. Is £30 the new £25?

Not that I'm aware of. I'm expecting it to be £25 but based on the Tenth Planet pre-order price I have to assume someone thinks it maybe £30 so added that in as a possible.

so 90 quid if I want 3, :-( bad times, need to give it serious thought.
Three autographs? You? :D

well I have my big poster as you know, plus as its who and karen, there is a pic from the time of angels 2 parter, a pic from the first teaser for series 5 and a out and about legs pic ive got my eyes on that would be nice to get em signed. but the higher the price the lower my amount of autos will be lol. oh wait the american teaser pic with all the doc and his 3 companions also, thats 5 lol :WINCE::spew::P

Im gonna feel sick asking for 5 autos lol, and no desk pic? my head will expload lol :D

the cost will probably mean ill go for 2

Edited by timelord81r

Hi All

Just wanted to come on and answer some of the comments.

Firstly as TooTall said the price has yet to be confirmed and only showmasters can make that announcement. This being said we knew that a lot of you would be keen to pre-order autographs if you are unable to make it in person so we have hazarded a guess at what her price will be. As mentioned if her show price is less than what we have anticipated refunds will be processed - Its easier to give it back than chasing for additional payments.

In regards to the comment about showing the images that are available; we dont know until we get to the show whats going to be on offer but if you wish to order you can request your image preferance and we will do out best to match it. If you are really keen to get a specific image you are best off sourcing it yourself and sending it in as a personal item.

I hope that this clears thing up a bit and if anyone has future questions about the pre-order service please direct them via the website.

Thanks

Zoe - 10th Planet Events :WINCE:

Out of curiousity, what are people's photoshoot ticket numbers?

(Will find out tomorrow when I go to collect mine...)

I'm number 70. They must have sold like hotcakes; I bought it the day they went on sale, whereas I'm numbers 21 and 25 for Sean Maher and Walter Koenig, and they'd been on sale for a couple of months before I bought them.

Out of curiousity, what are people's photoshoot ticket numbers?

(Will find out tomorrow when I go to collect mine...)

I'm number 8.

I knew I should have gone to the shop first :D

Anyway, I was the first to respond to this announcement though :D

thats still mega low, doesnt really matter 1 or 10 ect, difference will be 1 or 200 lol that could effect how fast you need to run between shoot A and B LOL

yer I rekon 400 at least, I think thats the cut off isnt it for shoots? not sure.

Someone told me their ticket is in the mid 200's.

Been thinking about it and say they sale 400 odd (they seemed to do more for shatner last year), now normally each photo will take about 10-15 seconds for a person to walk up, smile, photographer to count down and then leave.

With the Tardis being in the background, i would guess that loads of people will want to do more non-standard poses rather than the arm round the shoulder norm. This will slow things down a bit.

so say 400 x 15 seconds = 100 minutes. Figure Karen will need a rest after that (lunch). Then she has her talk, with loads more flash photos and probably another break.

It's gonna mean the time left for signing will be well manic!

Someone told me their ticket is in the mid 200's.

Been thinking about it and say they sale 400 odd (they seemed to do more for shatner last year), now normally each photo will take about 10-15 seconds for a person to walk up, smile, photographer to count down and then leave.

With the Tardis being in the background, i would guess that loads of people will want to do more non-standard poses rather than the arm round the shoulder norm. This will slow things down a bit.

so say 400 x 15 seconds = 100 minutes. Figure Karen will need a rest after that (lunch). Then she has her talk, with loads more flash photos and probably another break.

It's gonna mean the time left for signing will be well manic!

But well worth it though :D