latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it's the real tardis, so that I can just borrow it and pop back to now and pick myself up and take myself to the future to have a photo with Karen done sooner. :unsure:

You realise that might make the Doctor panic when he realises the TARDIS is gone? LOL! Actually, that's a good idea; Matt will have to be there to keep an eye on the TARDIS, lmao! ;)

Is it true that she is going to be £30 an autograph?

Tenth Planet are charging £36 for their pre-order graphs.

if 10th are charging that for items that were not on there site before the announcement then its a good bet its 30 or 35 :-(

which is bad for me, I was considering 3 autos, but at 30 quid, no way, deff one, maybe 2 if I cave on the day. I was hoping they would be around 20 or 25

regarding the tardis, it would be nice to know how that will look/work? also very much doubt it will be the filming one, most likely the tennant looking one they had at lfcc a few years ago or similar? though if its a smith looking tardis or even the real one then great

If anything, I'm even more excited this morning about meeting Karen than I was last night. :thumbup:

With regards the issue number query, I put 06, as those numbers are printed on my card and I've no idea what they represent. :D

Is it true that she is going to be £30 an autograph?

Tenth Planet are charging £36 for their pre-order graphs.

if 10th are charging that for items that were not on there site before the announcement then its a good bet its 30 or 35 :-(

I was thinking it would be an expensive autograph, as she's a major guest for sooo many of us, though £30 is a tiny bit steep. I'm thinking through the guests I want to meet, trying to figure out if there's any of them I can just perhaps go over and chat and get a photo (when they're quiet), rather than buying an autograph. Then I'll have more to get one from Karen :thumbup::D

regarding the tardis, it would be nice to know how that will look/work?
Blue police box with a light on top.

LOL, there had to be one that put an answer like that wasn't there :thumbup:

I'm guessing the finished thing will be like this?

d11s01ep00_wal_10_amy_pond.jpg

You do realise what will happen now. Yvie will be looking after Karen.

TooTall has his wicked side, but I don't think he'd do that to the poor man.

im gonna have to come disguised in costume to all events from now on arnt I to avoid being savaged by the "pre game knockout" or the "milk tray man" lol

What the heck is a pre game knockout? That sounds like someone who can't hold their booze.

LOL, there had to be one that put an answer like that wasn't there :lol:

I thought that he was a Doctor Who fan :D

LOL, there had to be one that put an answer like that wasn't there :lol:

I thought that he was a Doctor Who fan :D

Surprised you didn't add something with 'how that will work' explaining how there are many controls and it is something that would need to go into great detail, unfortunately the manual was thrown in a supernova because the owner disagreed with it... :P

Surprised you didn't add something with 'how that will work' explaining how there are many controls and it is something that would need to go into great detail, unfortunately the manual was thrown in a supernova because the owner disagreed with it... :D
I had considered saying that it will be fake and will not work but I didn't want to disappoint him.

You do realise what will happen now. Yvie will be looking after Karen.

TooTall has his wicked side, but I don't think he'd do that to the poor man.

im gonna have to come disguised in costume to all events from now on arnt I to avoid being savaged by the "pre game knockout" or the "milk tray man" lol

What the heck is a pre game knockout? That sounds like someone who can't hold their booze.

you pre game harder than others party and you're a knockout, I came up with that time ago, 1of2 will probably remember what thread it was in, I cant remember lol, and the milk tray man is 1of2 for obvious reasons :D

lol Ive suddenly started nick naming everyone, where is TISH (the international serial hugger) aka tony the cylon

regarding the tardis, it would be nice to know how that will look/work? also very much doubt it will be the filming one, most likely the tennant looking one they had at lfcc a few years ago or similar? though if its a smith looking tardis or even the real one then great

Quite a bizarre question IMO. Short of the (obviously sarcastic) answers you have already had, I'm not sure what you expect to hear ? I'll bet my house it won't be a filming tardis (you know there's no such thing as a "real" one, don't you ?) and it may or may not have a St John badge on the door. Other than that, replica TARDII tend to be much of a muchness.

I know there are considerable differences between the props used in various eras of the show, but a replica is a replica is a replica - and is it that difficult to imagine how a picture of Karen and yourself standing beside one would look ? :D

Surprised you didn't add something with 'how that will work' explaining how there are many controls and it is something that would need to go into great detail, unfortunately the manual was thrown in a supernova because the owner disagreed with it... :lol:
I had considered saying that it will be fake and will not work but I didn't want to disappoint him.

I click my fingers and the doors open, I have that power :P

Quite a bizarre question IMO. Short of the (obviously sarcastic) answers you have already had, I'm not sure what you expect to hear ? I'll bet my house it won't be a filming tardis (you know there's no such thing as a "real" one, don't you ?) and it may or may not have a St John badge on the door. Other than that, replica TARDII tend to be much of a muchness.

I know there are considerable differences between the props used in various eras of the show, but a replica is a replica is a replica - and is it that difficult to imagine how a picture of Karen and yourself standing beside one would look ? :D

I was replying to someone who asked if it will be the one used in the show currently to which I thought probably not, probably a replica of tennants one.

how it will look? i think thats a good question, will it be a section in the middle of the hall with no added studio style lighting so we get the yellow EC lights, will the background be punters watching, or will it have a drape ala the photo studio behind it? quite reasonable questions.

I have to admit not a fantasic, amazing guest announcement for me personally but I would imagine an absolutely great one for all the Dr Who fans out there!!!!

Now if you could get me Ian Somerhalder please, that would be great for me, wouldn't life be an odd thing if every little thing actually pleased everyone, crazy!!!!!! :D

you pre game harder than others party and you're a knockout, I came up with that time ago, 1of2 will probably remember what thread it was in, I cant remember lol, and the milk tray man is 1of2 for obvious reasons :lol:

Yay! I have a nickname that doesn't consist of swear words! Whoop whoop!

You should leave the Milk Tray Man alone, he knows what I like and he provides it daily :D