latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

This year is the first time that I am not able to be at collectormania in Milton Keynes which is disapointing as i have been to ever one since the first(I will be in Barcelona when it is on so its not all bad), but this announcent as more then made up for that. Brilliant guest, can't wait.

Have even booked a photoshoot, which is something i've never done before, should be interesting.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id prefer it to be a photo studio with the tardis perhaps, not out in the open with the EC lighting and everyone watching

Erm, how did everybody miss this? What exactly do you intend to do with Ms Gillan and a TARDIS that requires privacy?! :D

Great guest announcement, I didn't really like the character when she was first introduced but she's really grown on me and it will be nice to meet her if I get the chance :D

Blluuurggrg, slogrrrp, flurmnlagguurlluggull.....

Sorry, I seem to have drooled all down my shirt!

Photo-shoots booked for my son and I, but he does not know yet. We want it to be an 'on-the-day-surprise' for him.

Small aside, we too had the problem with the "Issue Number" box so we entered in the figure '0' and it seemed to go through OK.

GK is a great coup for SM, very well done for having this top notch, 100% current, Who A-lister.

and she is smokingly gorgeous! :D:D:o

Edited by SlippDigby

id prefer it to be a photo studio with the tardis perhaps, not out in the open with the EC lighting and everyone watching
Erm, how did everybody miss this? What exactly do you intend to do with Ms Gillan and a TARDIS that requires privacy?! :D
I didn't miss it. I declined to comment :D

Erm, how did everybody miss this? What exactly do you intend to do with Ms Gillan and a TARDIS that requires privacy?! :o

Great guest announcement, I didn't really like the character when she was first introduced but she's really grown on me and it will be nice to meet her if I get the chance :lol:

Psst....you're going to be busy manually processing all those photoshoot/talk orders tomorrow :P

Erm, how did everybody miss this? What exactly do you intend to do with Ms Gillan and a TARDIS that requires privacy?! :o

Great guest announcement, I didn't really like the character when she was first introduced but she's really grown on me and it will be nice to meet her if I get the chance :lol:

Psst....you're going to be busy manually processing all those photoshoot/talk orders tomorrow :P
No, she won't. Hazel will be though. Yvie runs the ME store. Edited by 1of2

Psst....you're going to be busy manually processing all those photoshoot/talk orders tomorrow :lol:

No, she won't. Hazel will. Yvie runs the ME store.

And I'm very grateful for that fact! I've just been in to check on ME shop emails and the inbox is rammed with confirmation emails for SM orders, so my replies may be delayed because the messages are very well hidden!

The lovely Karen is going to be very busy and very popular in July!

*lol* Why does everyone go on about the police outfit? :-)

For me, she's been far more beautiful in other costumes since. I just hope there's a good selection available on the day. :-)

I know it's sacrilegious but I'm not much of a Dr Who fan, so this announcement isn't too exciting to me personally but for other fans it's awesome. :-)

I'd better go tell one of my good friends as she will be VERY excited. She tends to call me "Pond" as everyone says I look like her.

Edited by Vamp_Rouge