LATEST EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: BATMOBILE

OMG batman was my fave tv show when i was a kid. now all showmasters need is adam west in the guest line up :)

I'll probably check it out on the Friday preview evening after I have my dinner dinner dinner dinner .....

I must be tired; I actually found that really funny.:D

dont worry i found it funny too lol x

• 2 weeks later...

I agree in that Showmasters should get Adam West, there is a huge calling for him and he would be well recieved. If you could also get Burt Ward too, that would be pretty awesome, just sit him at the other end of the building.

Why?

Burt and Adam are good friends and have been doing a lot of US appearances together.

Oh really? I heard they didn't like each other at all, must of just been an nasty rumour then, my mistake.

actually they're doing a convention together this august, not only Burt Ward and Adam West, but also Julie Newmar (Catwoman)

With all 3 doing conventions... how hard can it be! :YAHOO:

I saw in a tv programme recently that they actually had 6 of the cars made as they all 'worked' to a certain extent.

Sorry, only 4 cars made for the show and confirmesd by George Barris (the original designer and builder himself). This car is something of a strong suit of mine...This fansite will confirm the details.

http://www.1966batmobile.com/replica.htm

Ok, ok, cut me some slack i'm only just 26! Lol, the point was I knew there was more than 1, could this be any one of them?

:( Sorry young'un! You get like this at 46!

Like I said, I have every intention of getting as much of an eyefull of it as possible, because it appears to be a very well made replica indeed. I am not missing out on seeing one in the flesh (or fibre-glass, or whatever!), but I just doubt that it is a series original car as the creator has the #1 car and the three others have all been in private U.S. ownership for a very long time.

And this car has a British reg number so would appear to be a UK made replica.

Oh really? I heard they didn't like each other at all, must of just been an nasty rumour then, my mistake.

alot of celebrities fall out but as they get older they make up. the guys from the lost boys didnt speak for years but made up just before the one died. so they may have just buried the hatchet so to speak ;) and yeah i had a crush on burt ward when i was little (im 41 in july) B)

EDIT: yeah can we have burt ward and adam west please Showmasters :P

Edited by guardianz