Who's who

Valtharen

Hi I'm Luke, I'm 25yrs old and this is my 2nd Hub.

If you met me at the last you might remember me like this:

40900_439775435059_500395059_5260190_679622_n.jpg

Please do come and say Hello this year,

I have made myself a new (better) Weevil mask, so shouldn't be too hard to spot :cylon:

I look forward to meeting you.

PS This is me without the Makeup :D

IMG_1164.jpg

what the heck.

*removes beret and bows*

Midnights the name (i don't use my RL) i'm 26 and i've been to every Hub barring the first one (which i'm still kicking myself for)

more often than not seen in my version of a Unit costume

100_6615.jpg

Kacey (the green dragon lady in the picture) called me the Daemon of candid camera because i sneak up on people with my camera, i liked the title so much its on my buisness cards :cylon:

come to think of it

i'm probably famous, or should that be infamous among some, for being the girl who through a plush Pterodactyl at Kai at the last Hub for him saying "Roast Pterodactyl and chips."

i'm normally with the mad scouse lady with the eerily green beverage, though due to £ i don't think that beverage will be attending this con

and like it says in my sig, i'm an expert at asking stupid question, as you can see if you look down this section of the forum and look for my name.

I'm the mad scouse lady with the eerily green beverage AKA Ally. Even if I don't have that with me, I will always have mead! Can often be recognised at the parties by crimped hair, a corset and a black and green fluffy spider (spiggy) and if you need help getting into a corset, I'm your woman. I'm house trained, friendly and I don't bite unless asked, although you may have to shout at me to get my attention as I'm quite deaf - I have purple hearing aids.

spiggy_hub3_3.jpg

Edited by Darth Ally

Well I'm Hayz/Ozii which call me which ever..... I'll be with me mum, Ruth D, Chris W and Megz mainly.... But we are friendly bunch of people.

I also have Neurofibromatosis (NF for short), it's a genetic condition, that I've started to come to terms with after being in denial for 10 years.... My music taste is rather somewhat strange, but it keeps me happy. I love photography, and wanna see the beauty in things before I lose my sight.

I think that's it, no photo though at the moment, thpugh no one would wanna see the ugliness of me! Lol

JessieJ.png

I'm Mark, 18 years old and I love music haha plus Doctor Who, Torchwood and Supernatural too of course. Currently in my second year of college and hoping to start University in September to do Journalism if I get the grades needed. I can be quite quiet at times but feel free to come up and talk to me, be warned I might go on about Avril Lavigne or The X Factor too much though lol! Really looking forward to the weekend and can't wait to see everyone, I'm on Twitter too (@markwillis1993) if anyone wants to get talking before. :poki:

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm Ange, I'm 36, to be 37 on 20th!!

I work in Finance, and I'm currently studying Accountancy qualification!

I'm partially deaf, so if I forget my hearing aids you may need to shout at me lol, although I will try not to forget them this time.

My mugshot looks like this:

scan0001-3.jpg

Hair a bit longer and a bit redder now too.

Edited by Purple_Vamp

Pity you didn't put up your photo with Naoko :whistling:

Back in a few mins Lol! :thumbup:

Ok, scrap my previous post.

I'm Ange, I'm 36, to be 37 on 20th!!

I work in Finance, and I'm currently studying Accountancy qualification!

I'm partially deaf, so if I forget my hearing aids you may need to shout at me lol, although I will try not to forget them this time.

n732945355_1416744_5.jpg

My hair now is much longer and much redder!!

Howzat Adrian???

Helloo! I'm Allieandra/Alexandra and I'll be 23 on the 22nd. Been to all Hubs except the 1st (blame uni) and to Hallowhedon2. I'm also the inventor of Cheeky JD.

This be me:

190232_942724811739_197817047_54254692_6846254_n.jpg

and for me at last Hub clicky here.

Edited by Allieandra

Hi, my name's Jemz. Been to all the Hubs except Hub5. I'm 19 on the 18th May so Hub6 is going to be my little celebratory getaway :)

I'll be in Amy Pond cosplay during the day and my Talullah cosplay on Friday night :whistling:

Here's me

img022.jpg

Edited by Jemzamia

john,36,usally has a plush adipose in a blue gillespe shirt with me

i'm jjw wilson on facebook,

i work at tgi fridays(cheshire oaks),been to hubs since hub 3,bad wolfs and others(fab cafe,pubcons,panopctions)) since manopiction 5 in 1997 :whistling:

Helloo! I'm Allieandra/Alexandra and I'll be 23 on the 22nd. Been to all Hubs except the 1st (blame uni) and to Hallowhedon2. I'm also the inventor of Cheeky JD.

This be me:

190232_942724811739_197817047_54254692_6846254_n.jpg

A-ha, that's who you are heheh!

You got my boots!! I'll be bringing mine with me too!

Looking forward to seeing you all

Lots of birthdays too, I see.

Hi! I'm Heather (although I do also answer to H and Amy) from the West Midlands, and I've been to all of the Hub's, except for the first. For some reason I didn't find out about it until it was over lol. I shall be in some form or another of Amy Pond cosplay for the duration of the con, so you won't miss me.

I look like this (I'm the one on the left):

200479_1778935986335_1027458739_31981316_5240428_n.jpg

This be me:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...2_6846254_n.jpg

A-ha, that's who you are heheh!

You got my boots!! I'll be bringing mine with me too!

Looking forward to seeing you all

Lots of birthdays too, I see.

I get so many people staring at my boots and even stopping me in the street! Not sure I'll have them with me - hopefully my black ones with thick ribbons will have been repaired by then (worn to hubs 2-4).

I'm Laura, and this is me :unsure:

I'm 36, I've been to all the Hubs, CML 2009, Bad Wolf 2010, LFCC 2010 and Hallowhedon 2. Why, yes, I did come to all this rather late, and am now trying to make up for it. :lol:

I'll have free presents with me.

How many birthdays do we have, this time, as I still have supplies? ;)

Edited by laurab1

Hello! ;)

I'm Cathy, normally identified by wearing something with a Smurf on (lanyard this year). Been to all the Hubs except 2 (which of course was the one I REALLY wanted to go too..... d'oh! :lol: )

I'll be on my own, got Silver 20 so say hi. I like meeting new people.

:unsure:

Hi I'm Luke, I'm 25yrs old and this is my 2nd Hub.

If you met me at the last you might remember me like this:

40900_439775435059_500395059_5260190_679622_n.jpg

Please do come and say Hello this year,

I have made myself a new (better) Weevil mask, so shouldn't be too hard to spot :poki:

I look forward to meeting you.

PS This is me without the Makeup :lol:

IMG_1164.jpg

So.... the old mask is the lesser of two weevils, then? :chair:

I'm Laura, and this is me :lol:

I'm 36, I've been to all the Hubs, CML 2009, Bad Wolf 2010, LFCC 2010 and Hallowhedon 2. Why, yes, I did come to all this rather late, and am now trying to make up for it. :lol:

How many birthdays do we have, this time, as I still have supplies? :D

I've just had a look at the badges, and I love the Sherlock/Frankenstein ones!

I'm Laura, and this is me :chair:

I'm 36, I've been to all the Hubs, CML 2009, Bad Wolf 2010, LFCC 2010 and Hallowhedon 2. Why, yes, I did come to all this rather late, and am now trying to make up for it. :poki:

How many birthdays do we have, this time, as I still have supplies? :lol:

I am so nicking some Sherlock badges!

I think we've got 3 so far, including mine

I'm Laura, and this is me ;)

I'm 36, I've been to all the Hubs, CML 2009, Bad Wolf 2010, LFCC 2010 and Hallowhedon 2. Why, yes, I did come to all this rather late, and am now trying to make up for it. ^_^

How many birthdays do we have, this time, as I still have supplies? ^_^

I am so nicking some Sherlock badges!

I think we've got 3 so far, including mine

I count 4 so far

Ally

Jemz

Allieandra

Angie

Edited by Midnight

I'm Jules, 33 and from the West Mids (currently living in the Black Country)

I've got short layered red hair, and am generally to be found talking 19 to the dozen or bouncing or dancing or covered in glitter or wearing latex accessories or amusing sloganed t-shirts or any combination of the above!

I'd stick a photo up, but I can never remember how to get them to work!

Oh and I think I've got the only Blue Gillespie tee with purple print in existance! So look out for that, or my green 'I kissed a girl' tee, or any Black Phoenix tees!

I'm Laura, and this is me :YAHOO:

I'm 36, I've been to all the Hubs, CML 2009, Bad Wolf 2010, LFCC 2010 and Hallowhedon 2. Why, yes, I did come to all this rather late, and am now trying to make up for it. :poki:

How many birthdays do we have, this time, as I still have supplies? ;)

like i said on LJ lass, they rock,

think i've got my badge off you from last time attatched to my unit jacket somewhere