AMAZING GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT

• Showmasters Admin

We have a fantastic guest announcement for all you Sci-Fi fans attending London Film and Comic Con this year!!

We think you will agree that this first time signer is someone to get excited about!

We will be making this awesome announcement tomorrow night at 7pm. Make sure you are in the London Film and Comic Con section to find out who our next great guest it!

In the mean time... let the speculation begin.

:thumbup::lol:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't go to LFCC so I get the feeling that I am not going to like this announcement :thumbup:

First time UK/Europe/World signer?

First time signer ...... In the UK, worldwide or at showmaster events?
Snap. Almost.

after being burnt cos of fellow fans with the last amazing announcement which never happened and disapointed with the great announcement to appeal to all fandon being a twi dude who had not been in anything else Im not even gonna think or speculate about this one. I dont like these threads anymore, id prefer a surprise announcement.

But amazing scifi, that is very exciting, look forward to seeing who it is,

Looking forward to the announcement, especially as it's Sci Fi! :thumbup:

I'm just gonna throw it out there.. Joshua Jackson or one of the Big Lost guests would be awesome!! Dont know if they would be considered..

jeri ryan????? :wub:

hasn't she signed at conventions in the US.I'm sure i've seen it mentioned by someone on here ;)

she did vegas last year

but has she ever signed in the UK?

I dont think so, ive not heard of her ever doing one here to date

I opened this window to write a comment such as "I'm going to try not to think about it and just hope I'm happy with whoever it is when they are announced on Thursday". However, this has got me excited, just put it out there: Harrison Ford... :wub:

I also like the sign of Matt Smith/Karen Gillan ;)

SM just said "first time signer" so I guess it's first time anywhere.

They also said its a guest for "sci-fi fans" so I assume it's someone who isn't really known for much else...and that usually means its a TV star rather than a film star. On those notes I'm guessing its someone on the calibre of Scott Bakula or RDA again then.

Edited by nicky

SM just said "first time signer" so I guess it's first time anywhere.

They also said its a guest for "sci-fi fans" so I assume it's someone who isn't really known for much else...and that usually means its a TV star rather than a film star. On those notes I'm guessing its someone on the calibre of Scott Bakula or RDA again then.

Neither Scott Bakula or RDA are first signers though.

Is Wesley Snipes still in prison?