Chevron 7.7 Tickets

showmasters

• 4 months later...

i forgot to add my name in the box when i ordered my ticket to chevron 7.7 but i sent my order details and my name to info@showmasteronline.com months ago =. but as iv been reading i dont know if i origionaly sent it to the right email adress. urlier i sent an email to info@collectormaia.com with my order num i forgot to add when ordering my 7.8 ticket i mentioned i had forgottten to add my name in the box when ordering my 7.7 ticket. will i still get my ticket to 7.7?

i forgot to add my name in the box when i ordered my ticket to chevron 7.7 but i sent my order details and my name to info@showmasteronline.com months ago =. but as iv been reading i dont know if i origionaly sent it to the right email adress. urlier i sent an email to info@collectormaia.com with my order num i forgot to add when ordering my 7.8 ticket i mentioned i had forgottten to add my name in the box when ordering my 7.7 ticket. will i still get my ticket to 7.7?
Normally you will be notified if there is a problem with processing your order, i.e. any details missing. It's quite likely that your original e-mail was forwarded on to the correct e-mail address.

• 2 weeks later...

humm, normally shoots are a tenner, so right now its cheaper to go std and buy shoots separate than it is to go silver.

we need another guest please!

Photoshoots for Ben and Chris are both 15, they are on sale already. But yes, I expect Musetta and Vanessa to be 10.

I am not saying there won't be another guest. But Silver does get other things that standards do not get, for example better seating. It depends on where your priorities are of course. I know you probably don't care at all about that. :dance:

humm, normally shoots are a tenner, so right now its cheaper to go std and buy shoots separate than it is to go silver.

we need another guest please!

Photoshoots for Ben and Chris are both 15, they are on sale already. But yes, I expect Musetta and Vanessa to be 10.

I am not saying there won't be another guest. But Silver does get other things that standards do not get, for example better seating. It depends on where your priorities are of course. I know you probably don't care at all about that. :dance:

Rob is tall enough to see from anywhere

even at 15, still works out cheaper no?

talks, I lvoe the talks, but I like money also, for the sake of a few rows lol, thats why I feel esp with the coming soon guest tab on the site, we need another guest, just my opinion for me

thing Is i dont want to commit to 4 guests, with the risk of a cxl leaving 3. lot of money that. esp as ive met 2 of them.

will leave it till the shop closure announcement goes up to decide I think

If you only look at the photoshoots yes, you are correct. But that's your priviledge as Mr. Photoshoot. :headscratch: Some attendees do factor in the other bonuses of a Silver Ticket as well.

A lot of events do get one or even more guest announcements last minute. Quite possible that this may happen here as well. A lot of Stargate guests are quite busy and possibly don't want to commit until the last minute.

not just photo shoots im interested in but the only difference between std and silver is photos and a better talk seat no?

Silvers do have all photos included, they do get the Group Shot of all of the guests which the Gold Ticket holders get and they do get better seating.

We've seen post on here before that attendees feel the Gold Ticket isn't worth that much more than the Silver Ticket. And then there's others who have bought a Gold Pass just for Ben. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

If you feel standard is the better value by all means do get a standard ticket. If someone is only interested in one or two of the guest standard generally seems to be the ticket choice for most.