Latest Guest Announcement Kyla Cole

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement Kyla Cole

Kyla Cole will be at the show sat and sun and will be taking part in a photo shoot over the weekend

kyla-cole-14863.jpg

kyla_cole_3.jpg

Kyla%20Cole%20007%201280x1024.jpg

A former Penthouse Pet of the Month, Kyla has been described as the most beautiful woman to come from the former Czechoslovakia

Kyla's modeling career started in 1999 after she won the Miss Monticello Raceway Pageant;

Cole was the Pet of the Month in the March, 2000 issue of "Penthouse;" she was offered the title of Pet of the Year, but had to turn said offer down because she didn't yet have a US visa. Kyla won the Miss Hawaiian Tropic of West Palm Beach beauty pageant that same year. Among the numerous magazines Cole has graced the covers of and/or posed for pictorials in are: "Men Only," "Bizarre," "Cathouse," "Just Girls," "Fast Car," "Knave," "Rapport," "Mayfair," "Swank," "Gallery," "Cheri," and "Perfect 10."

matt (10th doctor) is gonna expload lol

great to see the models at conventions ;-)

How'd I guess you'd be the first to reply - completely agree with you though!! More models!

lol

they are all awesome, very fan friendly. lovely women.

Im sure others have better pics than me, but I got a group pic with them as well as holly at the desk

monica.jpg

Why did they say right off that 'photoshoot is on'... did they pre-empt timelord? LOL!

Will have to suffer maybe a pic with Miss World tomorrow, and then Caprice on Monday. These events aren't public, so won't affect Showmasters. Just thought I'd namedrop.

A Showmasters regular bragged on Facebook recently he spent 5 mins with Brian May.. no pictorial evidence yet, though.. unusual for him..

certainly the 5 mins wasn't in Birmingham, he drove right past us , waved in the car park and we never saw him again all evening. Mind you he's been chased around for 40 years so proberbly abit fed up of the autograph scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...