latest Guest Announcement Holly Mcguire

• Showmasters Admin

latest Guest Announcement Holly Mcguire

Modelling / Magazines

Fhm, GQ, Loaded, Maxim, Front, Later, Ice, Nuts, Zoo, Max Power, Fast Car, Redline,M8, IDJ, Muzik, Smash Hits, More, TV Quick, Radio & TV Times,Hello, Ok, Heat, Closer, Womans Own, PC Format, X-Net, Lads Mag, The People mag (Australia)

Modelling / Newspapers

The Sun, The News of the World, The Star, Sunday Star, Daily Sport, Sunday Sport, The People, The Mirror, The Times

Modelling / Advertising

Pretty Polly, Talk Radio (Bill board), Twiglets (Billboard), Boots, Guiness, Ben Sherman, Sony, Virgin, Empire, EA Sports, Car Phone Warehouse, Pot Noodle, Kitkat, Fosters, Avon.

TV / Acting & Presenting

Ride The Waves 2006

FILM: This is what it is! Premi�ring 2006

Footballer's Wives ITV1 2006

50 Greatest Man U Goals by celebs Sky 1 2005

Just For Laughs BBC1 2005

FILM: Never say Never 2000

Music

* TANTALISE* Holly's Girl band signed to Universal/Mercury records for 3 years , managed by Richard Park (Fame Academy/Capital Radio) wrote and recorded 2 albums with top industry producers/songwriters from the Uk, USA and Denmark. Made pop videos for the 1stand 2nd singles, both reaching chart position number 3 on The Box, MTV.

They made Tv appearances and performed on: RI:SE, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel etc. and Pop Video for first and second single on MTV/The Box! As well as Radio Tour, Club Tour and Roadshows!

Highlights included warming up for the legendary LuLu and culminating in their biggest live performance at Summer XS on Eminem's stage at Milton Keynes Bowl with an audience of 75,000 people.

Presenting

- The Pad Sky Tv 2008

- Office Babe Sky Tv 2008

- Show Off Uk Sky Tv 2007

- Lads Lounge Sky Tv 2007

- Holly presents an award at the M8 Dance Awards, Eden, Ibiza 2006

- Extreme Sports Olympic Sky Sports 2005

- The Ultimate Playboy Sky 1 2004

- Holly presents an award to Slash from Guns'n'Roses at The Kerrang Awards 2004

- Clubavision Sky 1999

Documentaries

Page3/Jeany Savage Men & Motors 2000

JORDAN F1 International Pit Girl NEWS 2000

European Music Awards MTV 2000

Page3/Jeany Savage Men & Motors 1999

Making the Loaded Calender 1999

Thanku 4 the Mammaries BBC1 1999

Undress with Jo Guest Men & Motors 1999

TALK SHOW: Kilroy BBC1 1999

TALK SHOW: Trisha CH4 1999

RDF Films follow Holly CH5 1999

holly%20mcguire.jpg

acor3zpfukuvfpkr.jpg

Holly-McGuire-5.JPG

she is a great guest, very fan friendly, very nice person, met her a few months back. ask her to bring her model friends also

photo shoot please ;-)

As soon as I saw the announcement, I knew you would be the first to reply AND what you would say ;)

you ladies have loads more male guests at each con, plus all the twi boys ;-) let us have this one ;-) lol

So when do we girls get some male models to drool over then hmmmm??? Remember equal opportunities :P

Sylvester McCoy not enough for you??

Some people are NEVER happy!

;)

hahah lol, Sylv makes all humans go weak at the knees lol

she is a great guest, very fan friendly, very nice person, met her a few months back. ask her to bring her model friends also

photo shoot please ;-)

As soon as I saw the announcement, I knew you would be the first to reply AND what you would say :P

well I am a single male and I am Mr Photo Shoot ;)

So when do we girls get some male models to drool over then hmmmm??? Remember equal opportunities :P

Yes, absolutely.. just think of all those shows when the girlies only had RPattz, Shatner (for girlies of a certain age), the blokes from Stargate, not forgetting the dribblefest that was the Collectormania with Wood, Astin, Monaghan, Anthony Head, etc.

Love how the girlies grouch that THEY don't get the eye candy, when Jason et al put ONE pretty girl on the list.. because that list above are just so pug ugly, there were no screaming loons stalking them at all at those shows. I hear the chance to meet RPattz at the Elephants premiere last week was as quiet as a mid western town in a Spag Western...

Equal opportunities..

Please note I stated male MODELS you know people in the same field as she is not actors, I'm sure she has some hot male model friends she could drag along!!!! ;)

well I am a single male and I am Mr Photo Shoot ;)
That 'name' is no longer applicable as you are rapidly increasing the number of autographs that you are collecting :P

lies, all lies

either way the qty of shoots has not decreased ;-) nor has my passion for asking for them lol ;-)

photoshoot mania will happen ;-)

I think I might enrol you on some sort of fastpaced photoshoot preparation course run by Marines to whip you into shape so you're ready to ask the guests to hug you.

Alternatively, as the former wife of a US Marine (Dickface) I could just spend the day torturing you until you realised that your only escape is to ask a much less scary woman to hug you in your photoshoot.

Your ass is grass

I think I might enrol you on some sort of fastpaced photoshoot preparation course run by Marines to whip you into shape so you're ready to ask the guests to hug you.

Alternatively, as the former wife of a US Marine (Dickface) I could just spend the day torturing you until you realised that your only escape is to ask a much less scary woman to hug you in your photoshoot.

Your ass is grass

:blush: I choked on my drink reading this.

Same here, haha :)

Your ass is grass

:blush: I choked on my drink reading this.

Your ass is grass

the us marines do hugging workshops? that explains alot lol ;)

A day being tortured by Yvie? awesome! (in my best doc holiday voice) "now thats just my game" :(

I quite like the mid hug/ lean in from the guest like my lexa shoot from sat of chev 7.5 and day 2 teryl shoot from the weekend, as the few times ive had a proper hug like with katy manning at cmL and kai (not that I want male hugs) pic 2 from last hub, My weight shows even worse and Ive hated those 2 pics.

my ass is grass, lol

Same here, haha :)

Your ass is grass

;) I choked on my drink reading this.

not much of a threat though is it?

Timelord isnt likely to turn down the offer of torture from Yvie now is he? More likely to ask it to be documented in photo shoot flip book format...

saw her recently and was amazed how busy she was, more than the TV and film people, not my kind of guest to be honest, but seems like loads of people (men of a certain age) like her. B)

not just men of a certain age, holly is a lovely down to earth person and really apreciates her fans and takes time to talk. shes always buisy at the shows. she works really hard.

photo shoot please ;-)

You are the first one I looked for and you didn't disappoint!