Hotel Code?

darkrecall

Have already bought my tickets for 7.7 and am keen to book my hotel room as we are travelling a distance..... Any idea when there will be a hotel code available?

Edited by Darkrecall

i called and booked just before 7. i had to hold for a little while so i called again so im booked. con fee was £68 per nigh putting down a £20 deposit. so have my ticket and booked my room. all i need now is a con t-shurt.

Just tried to call them to book my room and told no- one working in reservations now till Monday! So sad... :rolleyes:

I just booked my hotel room today... So I would suggest try again if u really want to get ur hotel sorted out. Because they only have single and double-room left. No twins-left any more.

And yeah I just singed-up to reply on this, oh well I had to do it eventually, since chevron 7.7 will be my second convention with them :D

I just booked my hotel room today... So I would suggest try again if u really want to get ur hotel sorted out. Because they only have single and double-room left. No twins-left any more.
Already? I haven't decided if I am staying up there yet. Sigh.

Just booked....Business Room @ Con Rate of £83 per night for the 3 nights...inc. brekkie, wireless internet and other goodies like free water...not bad for us....paid a darn sight more for other exec and bus. levels...will miss the use of the lounge like Birmingham Hilton had though...that WAS a great upgrade deal!...

But we're going I guess...need to sort out tickets for the actual event now......hmmmm...Silver or Standard?..... :whistling:

Deeds xx

Just booked....Business Room @ Con Rate of £83 per night for the 3 nights...inc. brekkie, wireless internet and other goodies like free water...not bad for us....paid a darn sight more for other exec and bus. levels...will miss the use of the lounge like Birmingham Hilton had though...that WAS a great upgrade deal!...

But we're going I guess...need to sort out tickets for the actual event now......hmmmm...Silver or Standard?..... :(

Deeds xx

did you just call them ? or did you book online ? cause I don't see the code anywhere

did you just call them ? or did you book online ? cause I don't see the code anywhere
As Mark has mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, there is no code.

Hi there,

You don't need a hotel code to book the Park Inn. Just call them and tell them that you are attending the event and they will book you in at the convention rate.

Thanks

Mark :(

Already? I haven't decided if I am staying up there yet. Sigh.

Cripes! *gets on the phone*

OK that's a double sorted. Phew.

£68 a night. £20 deposit being taken. Job done :D

Why won't they answer the phone?! Annoying much?! Ok, so I've only tried before 9 and after 5 (blame work!), but surely people want to book rooms outside office hours? Boo.

I called around 22:00! so they should be there

Why won't they answer the phone?! Annoying much?! Ok, so I've only tried before 9 and after 5 (blame work!), but surely people want to book rooms outside office hours? Boo.

I imagine that if you call between 5pm-7pm, that would be their busiest period for people checking in. Likewise around 9am a lot of people may be checking out.

Has anyone actually had any money taken from their accounts for their room at the Park Inn. I booked as soon as the number went online.

First I was told it was the full amount of they were taking and then just a £20 deposit.

Nothing has been taken from my account, the confirmation numbers don't work online so I can't look at my reservation.

I've phone the hotel reservation team on 4 different occasions over the past few weeks and asked if they are taking the money and been told every time yes they'll do that right away and send me a receipt via email and all 4 times nothing has happened.

Just wondered if anyone else has had any money taken?

Has anyone actually had any money taken from their accounts for their room at the Park Inn. I booked as soon as the number went online.

First I was told it was the full amount of they were taking and then just a £20 deposit.

Nothing has been taken from my account, the confirmation numbers don't work online so I can't look at my reservation.

I've phone the hotel reservation team on 4 different occasions over the past few weeks and asked if they are taking the money and been told every time yes they'll do that right away and send me a receipt via email and all 4 times nothing has happened.

Just wondered if anyone else has had any money taken?

i was told to put down a £20 deposit and they have my credit card details as i rang to book and gave them. i booked withing a daysor two of ordering my con ticket and i ordered my con ticket the night they went on sale. i got my bank statement through the post this week. massive evnnts con ticket was on itbut nothing from the park inn. im maby wandering if there leaving time for cancelations or maby theyll take the money closer to the time of the con. otherwise dont know. if they have your bank details dont work you wont get charged for not paying. i forgot to check out last year i was in such a rush. but they never contacted me. if they hadnt taken the money out before the con then they scertainly did after. just keep checking your bank statements and make sure theres enough money in your bank. hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any other hotels nearby which can be recommended if i can't get into the Park Inn, was wondering if anyone knew what the Hilton was like.................thanks

Don't know about the Hilton, but we stayed in the Ibis just down the road last time - 5 minute walk away from Park Inn. No complaints - and it was cheaper than the con rate @ the Park Inn (because we booked one of those offers where you can't cancel the room). Great Chinese buffet place on the corner!