Uncollected photo shoot prints

lone gunman

I had to rush straight after the close to catch my train, I got all my photo shoots (i think) as I rushed out but I forgot my silver group shot photo of all 5 guests, is there anyway I can pick this up at CMMK from someone?

thanks

Rob

I had to rush straight after the close to catch my train, I got all my photo shoots (i think) as I rushed out but I forgot my silver group shot photo of all 5 guests, is there anyway I can pick this up at CMMK from someone?

Err..uhh..what?

What silver group shot of all 5 guests?

Ok just checked and supposed to have apparently had "1 exclusive convention photo of all of the guests attending"

I dont recall anything being said all weekend about these??

Err..uhh..what?

Ok just checked and supposed to have apparently had "1 exclusive convention photo of all of the guests attending"

Exactly what I was thinking...

The group photo of all the guests in attendance has been included as part of the Gold/Silver package for as long as I can recall.

It was available for collection at the reg desk. E-mail the office (include your ticket numbers) and they will be able to post it.

Edited by 1of2

It seems from the people ive asked, a couple knew about it, but the majority didnt, and one person who picked theirs up quite late said there were hardly any names crossed off the list still!

I also didnt get my extra badge for buying an extra auto, and forgot to go back and ask grr..

Err..uhh..what?

Exactly what I was thinking...

Oh I didn't know about that:( I have got them at Hub events as well but didn't even think. Were did it say you got them? I was sure I read everything in the pack.

its clearly stated on the ticket info when you buy them at ME and 10th planet cons for silver and gold, I completly forgot about it though. its usually at the reg desk isnt it? though yesterday maybe at the photo point.

its clearly stated on the ticket info when you buy them at ME and 10th planet cons for silver and gold, I completly forgot about it though. its usually at the reg desk isnt it? though yesterday maybe at the photo point.

Yeah my friend got the tickets and it was last year I read the info so forgot all about it lol. Thought it might have been mentioned some where in the pack and I missed it.

No, it was at the Reg Desk. At least that's where I got it yesterday.

You'd have thought they'd have mentioned it sunday or something to remind people about them.

in my few ME ocns i think they have or at least one of them they did, but it was very busy and the last talk did over run. I didnt even remember about it till i saw someone else post theirs lol. i think it was chev perhaps 7.5 i also forgot but i think i went to the reg desk for something and they asked if id collected it yet.

You'd have thought they'd have mentioned it sunday or something to remind people about them.
I thought it was. However I have heard it be announced at so many events that I may be imagining it.

I am amazed that you weren't aware of them though. You've been to more ME events before this one.

It was my friend Julie who got the tickets would she have to contact them or could I?

Thanks.

She had to give your name when she got the ticket, so I don't think it matters. Just include your name and ticket number to identify yourself.

I am amazed that you weren't aware of them though. You've been to more ME events before this one.
Yeah, but not been silver since like Eclipse 2 or something lol! :thumbup:

Ah, I guess if it doesn't apply to you then you tend to forget the announcements.

I imagine that the announcement just got forgotten in the....hectic-ness (a new word which I've just started trying out as I can't think of the word that I want!)

Edit: To clarify I imagine that the the announcement was forgotten this time. I'm tired.....

Edited by 1of2

• Moderators

Hi does anyone know the e-mail address so i can get the group photo of all five guests as i did not know about that.Thanks

I imagine the best one to use is the contact address for ME given in an earlier post in this thread: info@showmastersonline.com

Yeah the group shot was listed as part of the Silver package when you bought the tickets so everyone should have been aware of it, if not then you should look at what you are buying in future. I had actually forgotten about it since November, but luckily my Brother overheard someone mentioning it at the weekend.

I really think that they should have been handed out as we arrived if they were included in the package.As some of us did not know about them.

Arrived? The photo was taken during the Event! Please stop blaming SM when ALL Gold and Silver were aware of it being included in the package because you are the people that bought the tickets that stated it in the package.