Rate the food above

Liselle

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they're Walkers - best Walkers Crisps EVER! Lolz.

And yeah, that's meeee! Hehe.

8/10 - has to be cooked juuuust right (to the point of almost burning - nice and brown :D).

SMASH!!!

Indeed I am! All hail potatoe food stuffs!

Oh, but SMASH is so much more... If you haven't tried SMASH, you haven't lived! Lolz. Go get yourself some, allready! Hehe.

10/10! It is the allmighty, ooberness in all its many, many forms...

Roast Potatoes (need I ask? Lolz)

• 2 weeks later...

8/10 - depends on the brand, or if it's home cooked, how it's cooked, for how long it's cooked, what the apple to crumble ratio is, how crunchy the crumble is, how soft the crumble is, how crunchy or soft or sweet the apple is, how brown the crumble is, and whether I'm in the mood. :wub:

Rhubarb Crumble.

8/10 - depends on the brand, or if it's home cooked, how it's cooked, for how long it's cooked, what the apple to crumble ratio is, how crunchy the crumble is, how soft the crumble is, how crunchy or soft or sweet the apple is, how brown the crumble is, and whether I'm in the mood. :unsure:

Rhubarb Crumble.

jeez are you high maintenance or what luv :blink:

6/10 for the rhubarb crumble

Knickerbockerglory! :lol:

8/10 - depends on the brand, or if it's home cooked, how it's cooked, for how long it's cooked, what the apple to crumble ratio is, how crunchy the crumble is, how soft the crumble is, how crunchy or soft or sweet the apple is, how brown the crumble is, and whether I'm in the mood. :lol:

Rhubarb Crumble.

jeez are you high maintenance or what luv B)

6/10 for the rhubarb crumble

Knickerbockerglory! :D

10/10! I can handle ANY that's thrown at me! B) Literally, cause I'd just lick it off my face - lolz.

Magnum White.

Ps. :lol: Me? High maintenance? :blink: Na... Whatever gave you that idea?:unsure:B):P