Highs and lows

dwarfbabe

Highs: Meeting RDA and getting a cuddle from him :thumbup: Talking to RDA at the signings about Ice hockey. Hes as nuts about it as i am.

Enjoyed everything else about the weekend, the crews managing the queues for photoshoot were amazing, getting me a chair to sit on at the top of the queue. Then calling me in when it was my turn :D

Only one Low, not being able to get my `Moody` print of RDA at the convention itself. I did keep going back to reg desk to ask the crew if they had it yet. Eventually after the closing Ceremony i asked again, one of the crew took my badge number and Address and said it would be posted out to me at no cost to myself.

I have emailed Showmasters and collectormania to ask when it will be posted because i want to be in when it comes. I don`t want the postie trying to squeeze it through the letterbox.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highs.

1, Getting to see and meet RDA!

2, Getting to see Teryl again and getting to got to the saturday Guest Encounter with her. yay! Still can't believe i got that!

3, Getting to meet Fulvio and also getting to see Dan again.

4, Meeting some really nice people and making 2 new friends.

Lows

1, My feet hurting!

2, My back hurting.

3, Missing the auction on Saturday. (But i had good news i had to tell my family - non con related.)

4, It was over way too fast.

5, Not being able to use my brain during the Guest Enounter with Teryl. I couldn't come up with any questions, so kept quiet.

6, Having to leave!

• 5 months later...

Highs - meeting RDA and lots of lovely friends again. :D

Lows - Sorry, but Fulvio's rather repeated jokes about that rape scene. :WINCE:

I don't know if I would class those as jokes, he sounded weirded out when he mentioned that creepy website list and the second time was more explaining how the scene was filmed and I recall him saying it was a hard scene to shoot