missing camera memory card

surfy_sah

I'm not sure how it happened last night, but at some point I became sepparated from my camera and unfortunately didn't realise until I came to leave this morning. I was convinced it was safely packed somewhere in one of my bags but couldn't see it so asked at reception anyways and wahoo camera! but some one, and I can't believe it of a fellow Stargate fan, has taken my memory card.

I get that you might want my RDA photos from this weekend or maybe even from meeting him in Vancouver last summer but there is an entire YEAR of photos on that card! I don't care if you choose to copy all of my Chevron photos from this con, the last con, the Meet the Man con etc but please, please PLEASE return my memory card! there are photos on there of my Nan, birthdays, Christmas and all the cons/events I have done between August and now!

you can remain anonymous, all you have to do is post it back to Showmasters or hand it in at Collectormania 17 FAO "surfy sah"!

PLEASE HELP!

surfy sah xx

crew member and Stargate fan

I normally look like this, except now my eyes are redder (and not in the middle)

sahdavidn.jpg

An attendie called @Joycejsmyth on Twitter said she handed a camera into reception last light, i've asked for her to reply to me on the colour to see if it was yours but you may wanna track her down.

will let you know if i get a responce from her.

xx

• Showmasters Admin

please if anyone has these card please send it back , if you have it you can send it to our office and we will not say who has sent this to us , it will stay between us , but its the right thing to do to give the card back so please if you know who has this card or you have it your self please do the right thing and return it please .

thank you to anyone that can help get this back

jason

@ QS, thankyou :whistling:

@ not_penny's_ship, thankyou and here's hoping, nothing yet :unsure:

@ Kip, indeed :smile: and thankyou, everything is crossed!

@ Jackie, that person hasn't replied to me on Twitter :D have no idea really how Twitter works, is there a way to send them an email or something?

@ Jason, thankyou so much

surfy sah xx

@ Jackie, that person hasn't replied to me on Twitter :D have no idea really how Twitter works, is there a way to send them an email or something?

surfy sah xx

Hi Surfy sah, I think you may have to follow the person on twitter before you can send a twitter version of private mail. I'm not totally sure though.

Or try where is says messages and then new messahe and type in her fully user name and hopefully that should work.

I hope you find it. It sucks.

Edited by TerylTams

@ Jackie, that person hasn't replied to me on Twitter :P have no idea really how Twitter works, is there a way to send them an email or something?

surfy sah xx

Hi Surfy sah, I think you may have to follow the person on twitter before you can send a twitter version of private mail. I'm not totally sure though.

Or try where is says messages and then new messahe and type in her fully user name and hopefully that should work.

The private message feature works the other way around - they have to follow you to enable you to send one. Normal tweets can be sent by anyone to anyone.

Oddly enough it's the only tweet she's sent. I can try tweeting her too. Perhaps Showmasters know if a Joyce Smyth was registered as an attendee?

Edited by QueenMab

@ Jackie, that person hasn't replied to me on Twitter :thumbup: have no idea really how Twitter works, is there a way to send them an email or something?

surfy sah xx

The private message feature works the other way around - they have to follow you to enable you to send one. Normal tweets can be sent by anyone to anyone.

Oddly enough it's the only tweet she's sent. I can try tweeting her too. Perhaps Showmasters know if a Joyce Smyth was registered as an attendee?

Oooops, I couldn't remember which way round it was. I haven't been on there in a while. Thanks for correcting, it makes more sense now.