Thankyou

libra

Also, thanks for allowing Sea Shepperd to be at our con. Captain Watson's story about the whales made me cry.

Think that made a lot of people fill up. Myself included. Was the first time I heard anything about Sea Shepherd. And it was a stroke of genius to have them all there. Great to have something to break up the Stargate theme. Granted, yes, this IS a Stargate con! ;) Brilliant cause. And i'm sure they raised a TON of money over the weekend.

Edited by pamela86

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stop grinning about the fact that i've met and had a lovely cuddle with RDA :lol: thank you so much Mark and Jason for organising such a fantastic weekend :poki:

good to see you again, add me of FB if your on there.

Good to see you too Rob :lol: and of course meeting the mighty 1of2 :lol: ... who I've since discovered I have something in common with :P

And sorry I'm not on FB or I would :chair:

Still grinning btw :D

I can't stop grinning about the fact that i've met and had a lovely cuddle with RDA ;) thank you so much Mark and Jason for organising such a fantastic weekend :lol:

good to see you again, add me of FB if your on there.

Good to see you too Rob :dance: and of course meeting the mighty 1of2 :D ... who I've since discovered I have something in common with :P

You got your photo then :D

We have something in common (other than having met/had a photo with RDA)? I'm intrigued?

Edit: I have just discovered what we have in common. Freaky :D

Edited by 1of2

I just wanted to add my warmest and most heartfelt thanks to absolutely everybody - crew, guests, personnel and attendees alike - for making this event amazingly memorable. There just aren't enough words to express it all. As a first-time Chevron attendee, it was an exhausting but mind-blowing experience, and as a first-time cosplayer, getting reactions to our Nox costumes was bizarre (though Teryl's reaction will stay imprinted in my brain forever) LOL A special 'thank you' also to those that made things more comfortable for me as a disabled person and my carer/friend - there's no way I could have survived one day, let alone the whole weekend if it hadn't been for you guys! :angry:

We had so much fun, and everybody was so friendly and helpful. I look forward to attending again in the future!

THANK YOU!

:YAHOO::clap::clap::clap:

I just wanted to add my warmest and most heartfelt thanks to absolutely everybody - crew, guests, personnel and attendees alike - for making this event amazingly memorable. There just aren't enough words to express it all. As a first-time Chevron attendee, it was an exhausting but mind-blowing experience, and as a first-time cosplayer, getting reactions to our Nox costumes was bizarre (though Teryl's reaction will stay imprinted in my brain forever) LOL A special 'thank you' also to those that made things more comfortable for me as a disabled person and my carer/friend - there's no way I could have survived one day, let alone the whole weekend if it hadn't been for you guys! :D

We had so much fun, and everybody was so friendly and helpful. I look forward to attending again in the future!

THANK YOU!

:dance::clap::D:clap:

You were the Nox? I really wanted to walk up to you both and say "Who's there?" (as in Nox Nox...) :YAHOO:

You were the Nox? I really wanted to walk up to you both and say "Who's there?" (as in Nox Nox...) :D

:dance: LOL! That would have been awesome! :clap: Somebody in the dealers' room did say 'Oh look, it's Oppurtunity Nox!' when we walked in, which made me smile. :YAHOO: