Photo thread

Not_Pennys_Ship

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any of you guys have any pretty pictures from the talks I could use to make my scrapbook? I have some that are not too bad, but not good enough to be printed off... I was too far from the stage to get pretty pictures cause I had to stay with my mum to translate most of the talks, so was with the Standards instead of the first Silvers :/

I haven't posted mine yet, but if you like anything when they will be posted (probably tomorrow) drop me a line. You got my e-mail address. :D

Id also kill for some pics of teryl posing on the sunday at the start of her talk :D

Don't kill anyone just yet, pictures are on their way. :blush:

Does any of you guys have any pretty pictures from the talks I could use to make my scrapbook? I have some that are not too bad, but not good enough to be printed off... I was too far from the stage to get pretty pictures cause I had to stay with my mum to translate most of the talks, so was with the Standards instead of the first Silvers :/

I haven't posted mine yet, but if you like anything when they will be posted (probably tomorrow) drop me a line. You got my e-mail address. :blush:

Thanks a lot too! I'll have a look tomorrow then :)

And now that I have more free time (college's almost over!), I'll finally have time to finish those translations!! =)

I had originally planned the same you did, take one on both days. But then in a spur of the moment decision I decided to have both done Saturday. And I am really glad I did. :P The third one is my favorite too. I couldn't really see what Rick was doing, just heard everyone laughing. Thankfully then my friend behind me assured me Malcolm had taken an extra picture. ;)

I love my Ben one too :blush: Hence it is in my avatar :D
Your avatar is a blur. All I notice is your different hairstyles :D

Edit: Is that Mr Rhi in the Leslie Neilsen shoot? If so I owe him a thank you!

Edited by 1of2

I had asked for a back to back pose for these. But as you can see somehow I didn't get my point across. :D
Apparently not but that 3rd is brilliant!

I should have figured out my idea was not so brilliant when a guy three people ahead of me didn't get the same thing across to Rick either. :D

her photos are always fab! I loved her ben ones from before :blush:
I am already intrigued as to what the next Ben ones will turn out like :angry:

No pressure there at all, hmm? :uhoh:

who ever it was kept the card and handed in the camera :D recption had it this morning, didn't even realise it was missing :( thankyou look forward to seeing them spesh as you were near the front :P

I've started a post, maybe some one will reply *crosses everything*

surfy sah xx

It's of course not going to replace your pictures. But if you update me about your address (my e-mail is in my profile if you don't have it on hand anymore) I'll burn what I have on DVD for you.

thankyou so much you have cheered me up ;) I will email you now and cu at C17 in 3weeks? I am even taking a half day off in order to enjoy the show! :cylon:

surfy sah xx

Sorry, but that one went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range. :thumbup:

thankyou so much you have cheered me up :clap: I will email you now and cu at C17 in 3weeks? I am even taking a half day off in order to enjoy the show! :D

surfy sah xx

I wish I could do more than that. I didn't get an e-mail yet, so if you've resend it please try again.

Not sure yet if I'll be at C17. Work may get in the way.