Photo thread

Not_Pennys_Ship

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Teryl pictures are adorable, Rob.

thanks :D she is awesome isnt she, loved meeting her so much.

Hey! was looking forward to seeing your Teryl pics!! i was just behind you during that shoot, i was in hysterics watching how she reacted to you :clap: was awesome - glad malcolm got a great shot of it!!

who ever it was kept the card and handed in the camera :D recption had it this morning, didn't even realise it was missing :lol: thankyou look forward to seeing them spesh as you were near the front :clap:

I've started a post, maybe some one will reply *crosses everything*

surfy sah xx

It's of course not going to replace your pictures. But if you update me about your address (my e-mail is in my profile if you don't have it on hand anymore) I'll burn what I have on DVD for you.

Thats shocking to steal the card and not the camera! Seems like they wanted the pics you had!

thanks :D she is awesome isnt she, loved meeting her so much.

Hey! was looking forward to seeing your Teryl pics!! i was just behind you during that shoot, i was in hysterics watching how she reacted to you :clap: was awesome - glad malcolm got a great shot of it!!

on saturday? she has a wonderful laugh doesnt she, I had no idea what to say, I think i did say something but I cant even remember i was so nervous lol.

its was really nice she rememered me on sunday also

img058-2.jpg

This was one of the highlites of the weekend. You broke Teryl, I was just about to leave when this happened I was in tears! And Malcolm topped it off when the women next in queue started laughing, and he asked for someone to get Sea Shepherd in as we had a stray dolphin in the room................... :thumbup:

Edited by wabit

This was one of the highlites of the weekend. You broke Teryl, I was just about to leave when this happened I was in tears! And Malcolm topped it off when the women next in queue started laughing, and he asked for someone to get Sea Shepherd in as we had a stray dolphin in the room................... :thumbup:

Ahhhhh, that's what it was all about. I was at the back doing the hole punching and wondered what all the laughing and commotion was about.

This was one of the highlites of the weekend. You broke Teryl, I was just about to leave when this happened I was in tears! And Malcolm topped it off when the women next in queue started laughing, and he asked for someone to get Sea Shepherd in as we had a stray dolphin in the room................... :D

Ahhhhh, that's what it was all about. I was at the back doing the hole punching and wondered what all the laughing and commotion was about.

I was like a deer in headlights, i had no idea what to say when she said that to me,

and all I had to do was enter the shoot to break her lol

me causing commotion angie? never!

Man I took a LOT of photos! ;)

I have to admit that I thought I would take a lot more photos than I usually do (and potentially annoy people around me) but I became so engrosed I ended up taking less than normal

Great photo's. Oddly enough my favourite is the one looking back at us attendees sat in the hall.

Great pics everyone.

Rob I really really love you photo with Teryl .. would have loved to be there while it was taken.

Pamela --- your mum's and RDA's photo made me just go awww

the laughing one? thanks, she was wonderful and has such a nice laugh, although alot of it is hazzy lol, when guests start to talk to me I panic lol, especially if its a nice woman!

I would like to express my extreme jealousy towards all those who attended this event. It sounds as though RDA was amazing, and I really am gutted I couldn't go. Keep up the good work Showmasters, in the hope that future events will be this awesome, at times when I both have money and also don't have stupid university work to get in the way. :wub:

Does any of you guys have any pretty pictures from the talks I could use to make my scrapbook? I have some that are not too bad, but not good enough to be printed off... I was too far from the stage to get pretty pictures cause I had to stay with my mum to translate most of the talks, so was with the Standards instead of the first Silvers :/

Does any of you guys have any pretty pictures from the talks I could use to make my scrapbook? I have some that are not too bad, but not good enough to be printed off... I was too far from the stage to get pretty pictures cause I had to stay with my mum to translate most of the talks, so was with the Standards instead of the first Silvers :/
I have sent you a message on Facebook. Assuming the person I have found is you :blush:

I have sent you a message on Facebook. Assuming the person I have found is you :blush:

Yes it's me!! I'm answering right now, thank you so much!