Where is the registration desk?

fluffymitten

Just arrived and am wondering where the registration desk is? The screen in the lobby was only showing the locations of the evening drinks/party, or did I just not wait long enough for it to loop round?

It may not be setup yet to be honest. The 2pm time is approximate.

In the past it has been located near the hotel reception or near where the event is actually held. I don't know for certain where that is (I'm not there today) but in the past it has been located way down the corridors that are either side of the hotel reception desk.

Just arrived and am wondering where the registration desk is? The screen in the lobby was only showing the locations of the evening drinks/party, or did I just not wait long enough for it to loop round?

It may not be setup yet to be honest. The 2pm time is approximate.

In the past it has been located near the hotel reception or near where the event is actually held. I don't know for certain where that is (I'm not there today) but in the past it has been located way down the corridors that are either side of the hotel reception desk.

Great, thanks, will be a bit more patient! I need to find some tights anyway so best I go looking for some shops in the meantime! :YAHOO: