Latest Guest Announcement - PAUL GASCOIGNE

Massive Events

has he done an event with showmasters before?. has anyone met him?

He has done a similar event before in Birmingham a few years back.

He was 20 quid back then and unfortunately rushed his signature a little.

However he was friendly,posed for pics and shook hands.

Photo wise he did have some great photos of England 90 and 96,several Spurs and a couple of Newcastle.

He also had some Rangers and Everton photos as well.

Usually has a few people with him,his Dad was with him when i met him.

U lucky then when I meet Birmingham twice they said no photos with him or just him I was right at the front of the quo

has he done an event with showmasters before?. has anyone met him?

He has done a similar event before in Birmingham a few years back.

He was 20 quid back then and unfortunately rushed his signature a little.

However he was friendly,posed for pics and shook hands.

Photo wise he did have some great photos of England 90 and 96,several Spurs and a couple of Newcastle.

He also had some Rangers and Everton photos as well.

Usually has a few people with him,his Dad was with him when i met him.

I think I met him at that same Birmingham event. He seemed ok but had a sore throat. Got a pic with him so was happy enough with my meeting.

• 2 weeks later...

@Massive Event - For your info., I've promoted this event on a Spurs forum that I am a member of (6000+ members).

I've been to two Sportsmania related events, one in London last November and one yesterday.

I've made my recommendation because these two experiences were absolutely brilliant (the opportunity to meet players I've grown up watching, to shake their hand and ask them questions).

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

Thanks mate. Would I also be able to get boots signed by Paul as well or is it shirts only?

Shouldn't be a problem to get boots signed. They will count as items too. Shirt is just the common example we use, it's not limited to only shirts.

Thanks mate. Would I also be able to get boots signed by Paul as well or is it shirts only?

If a woman could get her backside signed by Robert Englund at CM over the weekend,a pair of boots seems a very reasonable request!

Haha, compared to that I think boots should be fine!! Enjoy the show over the weekend? Couldnt make it unfortunatley. What autos did u get

Couple of Star Trek ones but the main reason for going was the football guests. I got a 10x8 of Alan Kennedy scoring the decisive penalty in the 1984 European Cup Final, I also got him to sign a replica 1984 European Cup Final shirt. Got a 10x8 of Jason McAteer signed along with the programe from my first game at Anfield (6-0 win Vs Man City in 1995, I'd already got it signed by Ian Rush, John Barnes and Mark Wright), finally a 10x8 of Paul Walsh.

Couple of Star Trek ones but the main reason for going was the football guests. I got a 10x8 of Alan Kennedy scoring the decisive penalty in the 1984 European Cup Final, I also got him to sign a replica 1984 European Cup Final shirt. Got a 10x8 of Jason McAteer signed along with the programe from my first game at Anfield (6-0 win Vs Man City in 1995, I'd already got it signed by Ian Rush, John Barnes and Mark Wright), finally a 10x8 of Paul Walsh.

Not alot then! Guessing you would love some ex L pool players to attend in July. Did you buy the photos at the event? Im united fan mate hoping for some ex players to be announced soon! Where do you get your replica shirts from? Toffs?

What do you think of the guests so far

For the 10x8s I went with the ones provided by Showmasters. There is a website that sells official photos but they're not the cheapest and didn't have any especially good ones of McAteer or Walsh (the ones at the show were probably better.) I'd met Alan Kennedy at another event earlier in the year so I'd already got quite a good one of him signed.

I think I bought the shirt from the club shop, but I think Toffs sell them as well although their selection fof old Liverpool shirts seems to have gone off in recent years. I bought a really nice 1965 cup final shirt from them years ago but they don't sell them any more. It must have looked real enough because when I got Peter Thompson to sign it he reacted like it was the real thing!

I think the guest list for this one looks good so far, I'm certanly hoping for more Liverpool players. As Joey Jones has been announced I'm hoping their might be a few more from the 1977 European Cup winning team.

For the 10x8s I went with the ones provided by Showmasters. There is a website that sells official photos but they're not the cheapest and didn't have any especially good ones of McAteer or Walsh (the ones at the show were probably better.) I'd met Alan Kennedy at another event earlier in the year so I'd already got quite a good one of him signed.

I think I bought the shirt from the club shop, but I think Toffs sell them as well although their selection fof old Liverpool shirts seems to have gone off in recent years. I bought a really nice 1965 cup final shirt from them years ago but they don't sell them any more. It must have looked real enough because when I got Peter Thompson to sign it he reacted like it was the real thing!

I think the guest list for this one looks good so far, I'm certanly hoping for more Liverpool players. As Joey Jones has been announced I'm hoping their might be a few more from the 1977 European Cup winning team.

Yeah it's always best to get closest looking replicas as u can if you got that reaction it must have been real genuine looking! Ironically I'm hoping for a few of the 1977 United FA cup winners.

It's still early though right? Do you know when the guest list is finalised?