Latest Guest Announcement - PAUL GASCOIGNE

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are more than delighted to announce that Paul Gascoigne will be joining us on Sunday at Sportsmania! :poki:

Gascoigne is one of the best known footballers ever to have graced the English game!

Starting his career at Newcastle United he then signed for Tottenham Hotspurs for a British record fee of £2million in 1988 where he became a Spurs legend as he had been a Newcastle legend before. It was also during this time that he became an integral part of the England team, securing a total of 57 caps. His teary eyed image when he was booked as England lost to West Germany in the 1990 World Cup Semi-Final is one of the most iconic moments of those finals.

Gascoigne went on to play at club level for Lazio, Rangers, Middlesborough and Everton before a handful of appearances for lesser clubs at the end of his playing career.

It is without doubt that Paul Gascoigne will be remembered as one of England’s most talented and charismatic players of all time.

Paul will also be taking part in a professional photo session. Tickets are on sale now HERE!

We are absolutely delighted to welcome Paul to the Sportsmania starting line-up. :D

Paul-Gascoigne.jpg

Paul-Gascoigne-1990-World-Cup.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

Amazing guest announcement! Will there be any Everton photos for him to sign?

This can never be confirmed, because even though they may do some, that doesn't mean there will be any left when YOU get there.

As always if you want a specific image it's best you get one printed before hand.

Amazing guest announcement! Will there be any Everton photos for him to sign?

I would guess with someone like Gazza, it is more likely his photo selection would be made up of Newcastle, Spurs and England as that is what he is best known for. Guests at the sports events tend not to have the range of photos that you might see for the TV and film events.

Sublime guest - may just be enough to get me down there!

Can we have some more Italia 90/Euro 96 England players please?

YES PLEASE

I expect the papparazi will be sniffing around waiting for some sort of incident.

Agreed :-(

I know that thread thanks :D

I'm guessing he will be a lot more... if a photo is £30.00... then an autograph may even be more? Worth though I don't care. Idol.

Oh. Apologies I hadn't looked at the photo shoot price. Normally they are the same price but sometimes one is cheaper/dearer then the other.

By far the biggest draw for me too... unless another icon is pulled out the bag.

I don't know how or if this event is advertised and as such how popular it will be - so my other concern is getting there and finding queues are such etc that I don't get the oppotunity to meet him / get his autograph. As such, do people think its worth being able to prepay for his autograph in the online shop, in the same fashion as the photo session?

Edited by 1of2

By far the biggest draw for me too... unless another icon is pulled out the bag.

I don't know how or if this event is advertised and as such how popular it will be - so my other concern is getting there and finding queues are such etc that I don't get the oppotunity to meet him / get his autograph. As such, do people think its worth being able to prepay for his autograph in the online shop, in the same fashion as the photo session?

Autographs are not available for purchase from the online shop.

10th Planet do offer a pre-order service of people that are unabale to attend an event to meet the guest. As of yet Sportsmania is not listed http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/pre-ord...raphs-125-c.asp

Paul will probably be one of the busier guests at this event but if you arrive at a reasonable time then you shouldn't really have a problem seeing him.

has he done an event with showmasters before?. has anyone met him?

He has done a similar event before in Birmingham a few years back.

He was 20 quid back then and unfortunately rushed his signature a little.

However he was friendly,posed for pics and shook hands.

Photo wise he did have some great photos of England 90 and 96,several Spurs and a couple of Newcastle.

He also had some Rangers and Everton photos as well.

Usually has a few people with him,his Dad was with him when i met him.