Thor

Daniel

Just saw Thor. I thought it was pretty good, a very good comic adaptation and Natalie Portman fantastic as always.

I would recomend it, but make sure you stay until after the credits :blink:

It was ok. The 3D was unnecessary though and didnt benefit the film really. Chris Hemsworth is great as Thor as was the guy that plays Loki. I liked the Shakespearean dialogue. I'd likew to have seen more of Thor kicking ass on Earth though in his outfit and was a bit disappointed he only wore the helmet briefly. The other sureperhero cameo of Hawkeye could have been better too. Didnt like the ending much in respects to Thor and Jane but I giess there's always Thor 2. Jane isnt in The Avengers movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to seeing it. As a huge fan of the comic when I was younger I wasn't sure whether I'd like it, but I'm pleased to say I really enjoyed it. Thank you Kenneth Branagh for not messing up this movie!

Finally got round to seeing it. As a huge fan of the comic when I was younger I wasn't sure whether I'd like it, but I'm pleased to say I really enjoyed it. Thank you Kenneth Branagh for not messing up this movie!

Same here. A great film and fits into the Marvelverse nicely. The guy who plays Loki is exellent.

• 4 months later...

started to watch it on the plane to vegas, 10 minutes in I thought it was a load of cgi crap with dodgy dialogue and as soon as natalie portman turned up and said oh i hope hes not dead in a comedic tone after knocking thor over upon banishment, I turned it off, was not in the mood for crap lol.

1 day ill give it another go

started to watch it on the plane to vegas, 10 minutes in I thought it was a load of cgi crap with dodgy dialogue and as soon as natalie portman turned up and said oh i hope hes not dead in a comedic tone after knocking thor over upon banishment, I turned it off, was not in the mood for crap lol.

1 day ill give it another go

You should do as it is a good film.

• 2 months later...

I liked it. It was pretty funny and the story was pretty good. I really liked Thor and Loki. I wasn't as fond of Natalie Portman's character; it felt like she was just thrown in for some sort of romantic story and didn't have that much else to do in it. That said, judging by the end she might have more to do in the sequel.

• 7 months later...

I enjoyed it and as people have said, it fitted into the whole Avengers build up nicely. It was a little cheesey in parts but that's comic adapations for you, and there was alot of it so it was quickly forgotten about.

Hemsworth is the perfect Thor and Hiddleston is the perfect man to play Loki. Never seen them act before but will definitly look out for some films of theirs in the future. Anthony Hopkins was brilliant too as always, and Portman was okay but I have never been a great fan of her anyway.

I can't decide whether I prefer Thor over Captain America, both I would say were as good as each other so I would suggest to watch them both, but just don't hope for anything spectacular.