Registration Letters

Yvie

I can't help but laugh at the ID questions. The letters have ALWAYS asked people to read both sides carefully and they've ALWAYS asked for ID. Now that I've moved the ID line from the bottom to the top and made it red, people are suddenly starting to notice it. It just goes to show how many people bothered to read it in the first place :lol:

Any non-homemade ID with a photo is fine. If you don't have any of that then an official document showing your name (birth certificate for eg.) or a recent utilities bill showing your name will be fine :D

I always read the letter in case something has changed. It's fair to say though that the natural instinct is to focus on your ticket number and then file the letter away in a safe place.....so that you can't find it when you need it (like I do) :lol:

So yeah.... DON'T forget your letter....
I have never done that...yet. I have had trouble finding the safe place that I put it in though :lol:

yeah, I put it on top of my tv that was right next to me while I was packing. I put it to the side because it was the most important thing.... never doing that again :D

So yeah.... DON'T forget your letter....
I have never done that...yet. I have had trouble finding the safe place that I put it in though :lol:

yeah, I put it on top of my tv that was right next to me while I was packing. I put it to the side because it was the most important thing.... never doing that again :YAHOO:

Last time I walked out the door before remembering I needed my letter. That was a close one.

I always read it and I'd always had ID with me (I never said I didn't), but I had NEVER been asked for it until Hub 5 lol. It was a bit of a "OMG, why are they asking me for ID?! This has never happened before!" moment.

That makes it sound like crew never read the letter properly either until then and realised it was there once it had been moved and highlighted so thought they better start asking lol.

I always read it and I'd always had ID with me (I never said I didn't), but I had NEVER been asked for it until Hub 5 lol. It was a bit of a "OMG, why are they asking me for ID?! This has never happened before!" moment.

That makes it sound like crew never read the letter properly either until then and realised it was there once it had been moved and highlighted so thought they better start asking lol.

It does really, doesn't it? lol

It does really, doesn't it? lol

I've always brought ID with me, but can't remember ever being asked for it!