Registration Letters

Yvie

Reg letters will be printed soon, so if anyone has changed their address recently now would be a good time to let me know!

If you've changed address since purchasing your tickets for Hub 6 (or any of our events), please email me at info@collectormania.com as soon as possible with your name, order/ticket number, old address and new address so I can update my records. To make my life easier, please put "Hub address change" or something similar in the subject field too.

Thanks!!

It may be worth sending Yvie an e-mail at info@collectormania.com as well explaining this, and include your UK friends address. Then she will be able to decide on what is the best course of action depending on when she is planning on sending the letters out. Include 'Hub possible address change' as the subject.

I would also recommend that you print out the e-mail confirmation of your order and take that with you. It will enable you to register without the letter should you not receive it for some reason. Which would be unlikely as I expect Yvie will work her magic.

Edited by 1of2

• 2 weeks later...

Registration letters were sent late yesterday evening, so some of you may have already had something unexpected from the postman this morning!

Usually, I make a post to let you know when to expect them, but this time I thought I'd let you be surprised instead ;)

Registration letters were sent late yesterday evening, so some of you may have already had something unexpected from the postman this morning!

Usually, I make a post to let you know when to expect them, but this time I thought I'd let you be surprised instead ;)

Wishful thinking with the postal system that if they were sent yesterday evening we would have them by now isn't it? :P

Usually, I make a post to let you know when to expect them, but this time I thought I'd let you be surprised instead :(

Wishful thinking with the postal system that if they were sent yesterday evening we would have them by now isn't it? :P

I stand corrected, Royal Mail can be very weird at times...

I got mine this morning and I'm from Manchester, thank you. It's addressed to Mark Wallis though and I'm Mark Willis haha plus the postcode was wrong, must have been a problem when I booked them at the last Hub, that shouldn't be a problem though, should it? B)

I got mine this morning and I'm from Manchester, thank you. It's addressed to Mark Wallis though and I'm Mark Willis haha plus the postcode was wrong, must have been a problem when I booked them at the last Hub, that shouldn't be a problem though, should it? B)
No, the minor name difference shouldn't be a problem when you collect your reg pack.

It'll make no difference at all, but next time use your neatest possible writing. I've just doublechecked your slip - are you a Dr? :dance:

It'll make no difference at all, but next time use your neatest possible writing. I've just doublechecked your slip - are you a Dr? :D

sorry about that haha and nope, I go to college ;) I just have pretty scruffy handwriting sometimes, will try and write it neater next time lol. :cylon:

Since I live in the U.S. and am leaving on Monday, I am hoping and praying that the letter reaches me before then. Perhaps I could give the plane a dose of Irn Bru and make it fly faster?:whistling:

Worst case scenario bring your shop e-mail if you bought online or if you bought at the show some receipt (not sure if they handed them out at The Hub) or your credit card bill or something like that.

Worst case scenario bring your shop e-mail if you bought online or if you bought at the show some receipt (not sure if they handed them out at The Hub) or your credit card bill or something like that.

I bought it at the Hub, and I really hope that I still have the receipt! At least I'll have lots of ID on me. :WINCE:

I don't really want to bring my passport with me, so will my train pass do? It has my name and a picture of me on it.
I think that will be fine.

Cool, thank you!

I had never been asked for ID before until the last Hub and found myself caught a little unaware, luckily I had my old provisional driving license with me and they accepted that (even though it had expired 4 months before lol).