BBC Drama Trailer

cookies41

Just seen on BBC1 a trailer of all the new drama's coming up in the next couple months and caught a glimpse of Torchwood Season 4 - it looks brilliant! Trying to find it online but no luck but keep your eyes peeled for it on telly.

"If you're the best Englands got to offer, then god help you."

"I'm Welsh." Cue punch/kick

Gwen is back! :D

I loved this from gwen but yet another little dig at the english from an american production, is mel gibson involved lol

the super duper plastic BIG cyber guns in the who bit stuck in my claw, dont like em.

Edited by timelord81r

"If you're the best England's got to offer, then god help you."

"I'm Welsh."

I rather think it's more of a dig at the USA - saying England when what you mean is Britain is a particular habit of theirs. And yes, it annoys the Welsh/Scots/Northern Irish immensly.

"If you're the best England's got to offer, then god help you."

"I'm Welsh."

I rather think it's more of a dig at the USA - saying England when what you mean is Britain is a particular habit of theirs. And yes, it annoys the Welsh/Scots/Northern Irish immensly.

I am so embarrassed to be American, right now. *drops deep into nearest hole*

And yes, it annoys the Welsh/Scots/Northern Irish immensely.

Not to mention those who are a mixture including, but certainly not only, English. I'm proud of my Welsh/Irish roots (grandparents) and always say I'm British and not English.

I bet there are areas of America where you'll get the same sort of reaction though (I vaguely seem to remember Texas might be one of them) but being a Brit I don't know for certain!