Terminator 5

adriangill

hummm, he needs to shape up, but good news, terminator just doesnt feel right without arnie, salvation was a decent action film but there was too much transformer action and terminator variations giong on, wasnt too impressed with sam worthingtons story line either though the heart thing at the end was good. would of been interesting to see where that story went with McG and co. guess now we will get another slight reboot. wonder if bale will be on board?

terminator with arinie, ill go see it for sure. (T1&T2 are classics, and I actually liked T3 even though its more of a retread, i loved the ending especially) couldnt get into TSCC at all, felt too B movie ish, and despite the sexy summer, couldnt get into it, just saw series 1)

Edited by timelord81r

I'm not concerned about him getting into shape. I'm confident he can do that. My only concern currently is what the plot be like. I enjoyed T3 but in comparison to the first two....

it looked like he has lost weight in those boris bike photos from a few weeks back.

yep plot, they had one all worked out for the mcG universe terminators. wonder if it will use em. doubt it

either way a new movie needs more traditional terminator skeletons, no transformers terminators and some more arnie. also the original theme worked into the score.

not sure if this would be any good but what if arnie played a dual role, a terminator and the older human they based the terminator on years before? wasnt there rumours years ago that robert patrick would have a role like this in a future terminator film that never happened?

Not the direction I expected this topic to go.

I have never met Robert Patrick. I would like to. To clarify I have no particular desire to meet his nipple.

I'm not concerned about him getting into shape. I'm confident he can do that. My only concern currently is what the plot be like. I enjoyed T3 but in comparison to the first two....

it looked like he has lost weight in those boris bike photos from a few weeks back.

yep plot, they had one all worked out for the mcG universe terminators. wonder if it will use em. doubt it

either way a new movie needs more traditional terminator skeletons, no transformers terminators and some more arnie. also the original theme worked into the score.

not sure if this would be any good but what if arnie played a dual role, a terminator and the older human they based the terminator on years before? wasnt there rumours years ago that robert patrick would have a role like this in a future terminator film that never happened?

He was out of shape prior to T3 and got back into shape pretty well. I guess he could play the role of the human template that was used. It would be a bit of an anti-climax if he wasn't a Terminator though.

Not the direction I expected this topic to go.

I have never met Robert Patrick. I would like to. To clarify I have no particular desire to meet his nipple.

i think many of us enjoyed meeting a certain pair of nipples at the last autographica, very impressive it was too!

haha if only I was this confident in real life lol.

roberts nipples, na not for me, .......................... still its been a while, no no, I do not want to see roberts nipples lol

I saw Robert Patrick's nipple when I met him a few years ago. True story, on which I refuse to elaborate :lol:

Had a picture with him and he likes to put his arm around you and be like a mate rather than a guest. I am a big bloke and it surprised me, but the photo was great. Lovely chap.

I do not want to see roberts nipples lol

I didn't want to see them but he still showed me! It was at a non SM event that I wasn't crewing and I wasn't even getting his autograph, but he showed me some moob.

The craziest thing is that he's not the only guest who's done that to me. I think maybe there's a bosom-for-tat thing going on and I'm being boring by not participating :lol:

!! I didn't write busom!!

Arnie needs to let go of The Terminator franchise. Show-horning him in the new film (if it gets made) is just a bit desperate...I htink the studio should put all their efforts into make a good script first rather than get excited about Arnie returning. At his age there's no way he can play a T800 and the old inventor thing has been done before and is tired now. I wouldn't mind seeing his face again though put onto the body of that Roland guy again though like we saw in Salavation.

If he's gonna do sequels then Conan would have been the only one I think would have been good but with the remake already coming I guess that ideas out. Him returning as Dutch in a new Predator film I think is even going a bit far although I'd rather see him do that than Terminator 5.

He should be in Expendables 2 though.