Update: CAPTAIN RICHARD GORDON ?

Donkey

Dave,

I think Jason said there would be an update in two weeks. That has since passed.

I hope there is still good news regarding his attentance.

Any update would be most welcomed.

Also: now that Capt Gordon has been and gone, couldn't he come to A17? Surely Mr W's problems were all to do with losing revenue to his gig in March....

Announcements of confirmed guests only happen when everything is done. Not only do the ME/SM Team have some big conventions coming up, but things may not have been sorted. Try to think positive as Jason & Co try up to the final minute to sort things out.

No doubt the information about any possible future appearance will be released once it is known/confirmed.

There is no real point in releasing an update saying, for example, that currently there is a 50% chance that Richard will make a future appearance at an Autographica. I doubt if that would be of any more use to anybody who is planning to meet him than no update.

The original post does say 'we'll have more information in 2 weeks', that was in March!.

All I wanted was a little hope that he was still coming :(

Very true, unfortunately sometimes negotiations can take longer than originally thought.