Chevron Absentee Packs

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are trying something new for this years Chevron. We know that there are quite often people that wish to receive all the goodies our conventions offer but are unable to make the event, so we are offering absentee packs! You will be able to receive all the autographs and goodies sent straight to you in the post!

Standard Pack £70

* Exclusive convention souvenir programme

* Exclusive convention gifts/surprises

* One free signed autograph from each guest attending.

Premium Pack £125

* Exclusive convention souvenir programme

* Exclusive convention gifts/surprises

* One free signed autograph from each guest attending.

* Exclusive Convention TShirt - PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR SIZE (Choose from S,M,L,XL,XXL)

* Exclusive Convention Mug

To order yours visit our online shop HERE.

:YAHOO::dance:

Does this include RDA autograph? Is it possible to ask for specific photos with these packs (e.g. RDA - early SG1 photo, Dan Shea - non-SG1 photo etc.)?

Thanks!

It appears that it does include RDA's autograph. I suspect that the images will be the same pre-selected ones that the attendees will receive in their registration pack.

I am pretty sure it's the signed pictures supplied.

If you want your own items signed there's still the preorder service.

http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/chevron...-2011-353-c.asp

Unfortunately Tenth Planet Events are unable to provide a pre-order service for personal items for RDA as they are under the same time restrictions as the attendees. They are however offering for personal items to be signed for all the other guests.

Regards

Zoe

I am pretty sure it's the signed pictures supplied.

Are they at least shown somewhere? I think it would be fair to show us what we're buying before we actually do :)

I don't think so, sorry. The photos for the shows like Collectormania are never showed beforehand either.

It's usually the same photo for everyone at the ME shows, mostly one of the more often used promo photos.

If you want to make sure you get a certain item signed I'm thinking you will have to use the pre-order service and mail your own item.

Unfortunately Tenth Planet Events are unable to provide a pre-order service for personal items for RDA as they are under the same time restrictions as the attendees. They are however offering for personal items to be signed for all the other guests.

Regards

Zoe

Sorry Zoe, I should have clarified that too. I thought that was clear from previous announcements.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea when these will be shipped? Thanks :)

You best e-mail the office at info@showmastersonline.com. I'm not sure if this is handled by the office or by Derek who does the pre-orders, but they can give you more info.

I might be putting this in the wrong one but will these packs be available for 7.7.Thanks

Please keep checking back here, or also drop the office a line. There should be info on this after the dust from 7.6 has settled a bit.

• 1 month later...